Society Smollett was FRAMED!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
and did Jessie make an Alford plea?
no.

Jussie had his charges dropped. The State AG could still empanel a Grand Jury and indict him again.
Especially if he didn't actually do 'community service'.

An outcome of a misspent youth is that I know someone has to sign off on a form that's filed with the Court when you log Community Service hours. And The Revvverren. Jesse. Jackson's. Rainbow PUSH coalition is on record saying he did no community service at their office.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
On both ends - Chicago is a violently racist/bigoted town. And Chicago is a corrupt town where the Rich walk free.
Chicago is the city that tried to circumvent the 2nd amendment to prevent blacks from arming themselves. It's also the city where, well, it's widely known even outside of America as being one of the most corrupt cities in the developed world. Right up there with old Montreal.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Found Illinois State Attorney Kim Foxx who did this fake and gay bullshit playing 4D chess...

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
National Association of District Attorneys has released a letter calling DA Foxx's actions in to question.
Specifically the part about acknowledging guilt.

https://ndaa.org/wp-content/uploads...rial-Best-Practices-in-High-Profile-Cases.pdf

"When a prosecutor seeks to resolve a case through diversion or some other alternative to prosecution, it should be done so with an acknowledgment of culpability on the part of the defendant. A case with the consequential effects of Mr. Smollett's should not be resolved without a finding of guilt or innocence."

From the outside, it appears this is going to continue to be the norm until whoever runs the celebrity industry and msm succesfully fracture society american society.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Chicago is the city that tried to circumvent the 2nd amendment to prevent blacks from arming themselves. It's also the city where, well, it's widely known even outside of America as being one of the most corrupt cities in the developed world. Right up there with old Montreal.
Montreal? I can name you 25 American cities just off the rip that make Montreal seem like square dealers. America doesn't have a monopoly on much, but we do on corruption. Mostly because it's legal. Shout out to Brazil.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Montreal? I can name you 25 American cities just off the rip that make Montreal seem like square dealers. America doesn't have a monopoly on much, but we do on corruption. Mostly because it's legal. Shout out to Brazil.
Dude. You need to briefly look into Montreal construction. Nothing gets built in Montreal without the mob giving the nod. Have you not heard about the hot water Trudeau is in?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Dude. You need to briefly look into Montreal construction. Nothing gets built in Montreal without the mob giving the nod. Have you not heard about the hot water Trudeau is in?
We have about 20 cities just like that in NY alone. Don't get me started on Jersey or Pennsylvania. And the south? Oh chillay...

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
nobody does political corruption like the French. maybe the Italians.

people vote for the most corrupt guy because that's the guy who can get them the most stuff.

M

member 3289

I've seen a guy I was with pay $2 to get out of an open container while driving ticket.

How's that for corruption?