Snoop Dogg Detained in Sweden on Suspicion of Drug Use, Vows to Never Return

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Snoop Dogg said he was the victim of racial profiling after he was briefly detained Saturday night in Sweden on suspicion of illegal drug use.

The rapper documented the encounter in a series of videos posted to Instagram Sunday.

"I don't know what country we in but they sweatin' us," the visibly frustrated rapper, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, says in the first of five expletive-laced videos, apparently taken on the roadside after police pulled over his vehicle.

(Police spokesman Christer Nordstrom confirmed to PEOPLE that Snoop was briefly detained, although he denied that it was motivated by race.)

In a second video, apparently recorded from the back of a police car, Snoop, 43, says, "I ain't did nothing. All I did was came to this country and did a concert, and now I got to go to the police station for nothing."

He vows in the third video never to return to Sweden, given this treatment.

In the final video, Snoop reassures his fans, "I made it through."

"They took me down there, made me pee in the cup, didn't find s---. No case no nothing. But like Minister Farrakhan say, 'It's better to be searched and not found with nothing than not to be searched at all."

Snoop's vehicle, which he was riding in as a passenger, was stopped at about 11 p.m., Nordstrom tells PEOPLE: "During the concert we had some officers around there, as we normally have because the concert was quite crowded there."

"According to the police officer, Snoop Dogg showed signs of drug influence, so he was taken to the police station for a test," Nordstrom says. "After about an hour he was free to go."

Nordstrom says the arrest was standard procedure, even if the person under suspicion is a passenger. Results of the drug test will take about two weeks, he says. If it comes back positive, the case will be in the hands of a prosectur.

A minor drug offense normally results in a fine, Nodstrom says.

To Snoop's allegations that race was an element in his arrest, Nordstrom says, "This has nothing to do with racism, not at all."

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
In 2007, Snoop pleaded no contest as part of a plea agreement to charges of gun possession by a felon and sale or transportation of marijuana. (He had a certificate for medical marijuana for migraine headaches, but the amounts found exceeded the legal limit.)

The judge then issued the suspended prison term and placed Snoop on five years of probation, ordered him to perform 800 hours of community service and prohibited him from affiliating with gang members.

In an Instagram post Sunday, Snoop wrote, in part, "2 all my sweden fans U can blame YA police dept for never seeing me again in your beautiful country ... And I'm still smokin."

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
was it racial profiling or was it the cloud of smoke from the chronic that's always floating around snoop's face?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
They need to show some fucking respect to the nation treasure that us Snoop Lion!

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
I've been to a couple Snoop concerts. Both times he strait up tells the crowd that he's about to light up and then proceeds to pull out a fat blunt and start smoking lol.

Not sure if he did that for this concert but I doubt it was racial profiling.

If you are Snopp or Willie Nelson, you have to assume that you're getting stopped after a concert.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i saw snoop dog live about 15 years ago. it was the worst show i have ever seen.the fuckin guy showed up 2 hours late and so didnt even want to be there. the tickets were expensive as hell.the opening act came back out 3x to fill the time.because of the liquor licence beer sales were cut off an hour before he even hit the stage.all snoops hits and with other poeople like dre or nate dogg who obviously didnt make the trip to frozen ass small town canada so it was all played thru the speakers like a shitty lip sync show. there was like 30 people from his enteurage dancing around on the stage the whole time.it was just a clusterfuck.zero effort shown.rap music sounds like shit while being played live in a hockey arena at the best times.after the show they sold tickets for 45 bucks each for a meet and greet at a local strip club.snoop and posse were in a private room and i guess people just paid for the honor of being in the same building as him.there was zero meeting or greeting going on.ahh good times lol.
im not sure what he is pissed about here.he looks exactly like a guy who should get stopped by the cops and is known to be a drug user.im pretty sure your cali perscription for weed does nothing for you in sweden.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
You don't talk about it all the time, particularly for instance on beliebers (scary, iPhone didn't autocorrect that) roast he was blatantly talking about it and smoking a blunt, and then stupidly act like he is now