Snoop doggy dog documentary about his son

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Didn't know that he went to the same school as fertittas son. You get snoop, flava flav, Lorenzo and dana at a game.........snoop has high expectations for his son which at some points you can say ok I see where you are coming from but then sometimes I think you are his dad, give him a little bit of a break.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I watched the show too. Snoop moved his son to that school for his senior year so he could get more exposure. Lorenzo's kid has went there throughout his high school. Lorenzo went there too and gives a shit ton of money to the school. The field is named after him. They have won 6 straight state championships. Lorenzo's kid is pretty good, he will be playing for Notre Dame next year. I used to love me some Snoop back in the early 90's. The dude drives me crazy now. However, his son seems to be pretty normal. I think his son signing with UCLA was his way of giving his dad the middle finger. Think about it... He signs to play with UCLA, the cross town rival of Snoop's beloved USC. To make matters worse, he will be playing on the same team as Diddy's son. Of all the offers he had, he chose to play with the rival of his dads favorite team and play with his dads cross country rival from the gangsta rap days. Good for him.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I watched the show too. Snoop moved his son to that school for his senior year so he could get more exposure. Lorenzo's kid has went there throughout his high school. Lorenzo went there too and gives a shit ton of money to the school. The field is named after him. They have won 6 straight state championships. Lorenzo's kid is pretty good, he will be playing for Notre Dame next year. I used to love me some Snoop back in the early 90's. The dude drives me crazy now. However, his son seems to be pretty normal. I think his son signing with UCLA was his way of giving his dad the middle finger. Think about it... He signs to play with UCLA, the cross town rival of Snoop's beloved USC. To make matters worse, he will be playing on the same team as Diddy's son. Of all the offers he had, he chose to play with the rival of his dads favorite team and play with his dads cross country rival from the gangsta rap days. Good for him.
Those nuttin but a G thang thang Gorman shirts are dope too