General Snoop is one looong lanky sob

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
snoop looks taller than he is because he is underweight for his height and he trainer is probably short as hell. wiz khalifa is the more impressive specimen to me. or if slim thug would have gone into mma he would have been a force.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
This must be why he left long beach. He could have never won a gang beating with his best stand up. Lmao
we have knives and guns in LB lol it is a very stabby city even being a good fighter doesnt always help. if I had his money I would have left to chino too he would have been a target immediately. willie mcginest is the only LB dude who stayed in the hood after fame he built his parents a ridiculous house on easy st here it stands out because it is like 5,000 sqft house next to 800 sq ft houses.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
we have knives and guns in LB lol it is a very stabby city even being a good fighter doesnt always help. if I had his money I would have left to chino too he would have been a target immediately. willie mcginest is the only LB dude who stayed in the hood after fame he built his parents a ridiculous house on easy st here it stands out because it is like 5,000 sqft house next to 800 sq ft houses.
I could have sworn you were the one that posted that snoop story, the first time I read it. Either way, my joke stands. ?