General So a Kiwi and a Canadian walk into a...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Just met up with ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon after he (and the family) cleated quarantine.

Wasn’t a bar this time around - but it was awesome to see his little blokes running around the playground and having fun after being stuck inside for so long.

Grateful Dude @Grateful Dude the 2nd bottle was delivered in person as promised.

Fly safe this afternoon bro, and welcome to Aotearoa New Zealand.

569A56DD-BD13-49F3-9EA7-11F443D0B6E5.jpeg

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Just met up with ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon after he (and the family) cleated quarantine.

Wasn’t a bar this time around - but it was awesome to see his little blokes running around the playground and having fun after being stuck inside for so long.

Grateful Dude @Grateful Dude the 2nd bottle was delivered in person as promised.

View attachment 41128
You are the man, it is incredible and awesome how you welcomed Shats to his new home country and helped him during a long quarantine. This is what COMMUNITY is all about.

cheers to you both!

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
The most funny thing about this is that you have a district called Bay of Plenty.

Which children's books writer made that up?

But that is quite some distance. How long would it take by boat?
Bay of Plenty was named by Captain Cook (the first white bloke to discover NZ). The fishing was plentiful, and the locals were generous.

It’s a 1000km drive 16hr (3.5hr ferry between islands), or a 1.5hr flight.

As for doing it by boat (1100km) I reckon Splinty @Splinty could do it in about 2hr30mins in his jet boat.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Bay of Plenty was named by Captain Cook (the first white bloke to discover NZ). The fishing was plentiful, and the locals were generous.

It’s a 1000km drive 16hr (3.5hr ferry between islands), or a 1.5hr flight.

As for doing it by boat (1100km) I reckon Splinty @Splinty could do it in about 2hr30mins in his jet boat.
Different climates as well right?

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Pretty cool, guys.
Almost made me forget I’m in a porta-shitter at work.
I hope the move proves to be awesome for you and your family.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

View attachment 41128
One of them looks like a retarded David Duchovny.