General So after this shitty operation

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
I've decided to just supervise...I hate the thought of not being on the tools but it is what it is...I'm not gonna keep fucking my body when I can use my brain (boring as fuck)

Gonna make my garage a man room so I've started selling tools etc and buying shit I don't really need...Just getting a pool table and I've just bought a spa...It's a portable fucker as I wanna be able to move it if I go away etc...Spa' projector and some shit to take away to the middle of nowhere...Got the sauna in there too so it's gonna be a few weeks in progress to get it the way I want it but it's gonna be the ultimate chill room....it's full of shit and machinery etc at the moment so I'll show a quick pic of the way it looks now and keep this thread updated to show results....It's gonna be fucking awesome...Watch this space.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
You good bro? Recovered fully now?
Not fully but a shit load better than the last few years...Swelling is nearly all down so just a matter of exercise and trying to regain normal motion I guess.

Thanks for asking... Appreciate the sentiment.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Not fully but a shit load better than the last few years...Swelling is nearly all down so just a matter of exercise and trying to regain normal motion I guess.

Thanks for asking... Appreciate the sentiment.
Yeah listening to your body and exercising slowly is a good idea.
Had surgery on the neck early last year including an infection afterwards where they said it would take me 3 to 6 months to recover.
I took it slow but steady and was back at work after 5 weeks.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
This is the spa btw...I could have bought something else but just wanted the fact it's transportable to take the shack etc...

Hope it's good or nevermind...Not gonna have to re mortgage...Most people in it will be me and the missus.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
This is the spa btw...I could have bought something else but just wanted the fact it's transportable to take the shack etc...

Hope it's good or nevermind...Not gonna have to re mortgage...Most people in it will be me and the missus.

Looks like you are having a great time with Splinty @Splinty, Sex Chicken @Rob Ford’s Crack Pipe, and Jdog93 @Jdog93...
Polish_20200811_035052427.jpgPolish_20200811_040619225.pngPolish_20200811_035536438.jpg

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Advanced age cunt?

I'm 42

An old 42 but yeah...42

I just worked for a living...How's your neck from sucking cocks you cunt?

#disclaimer

You know I play you hairy knobend <3
You should try to stay calm so your BP doesnt get too high. We love you and dont want you to stroke out. At your age that could be a problem, ask Splinty @Splinty if you dont believe me.

Neck is good because I'm not a pussy.

PS............ love you bruv

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I've decided to just supervise...I hate the thought of not being on the tools but it is what it is...I'm not gonna keep fucking my body when I can use my brain (boring as fuck)

Gonna make my garage a man room so I've started selling tools etc and buying shit I don't really need...Just getting a pool table and I've just bought a spa...It's a portable fucker as I wanna be able to move it if I go away etc...Spa' projector and some shit to take away to the middle of nowhere...Got the sauna in there too so it's gonna be a few weeks in progress to get it the way I want it but it's gonna be the ultimate chill room....it's full of shit and machinery etc at the moment so I'll show a quick pic of the way it looks now and keep this thread updated to show results....It's gonna be fucking awesome...Watch this space.
How about instead of all this fucking about you give us some God damn Vlogs.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm not gonna keep fucking my body when I can use my brain (boring as fuck)
I made the same decision a few years ago, best decision ever.
Sitting at a desk gets boring as fuck, but it's way more fun to fuck your body up for fun instead of work.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Started to try to organise today...I just wanna know how I'm gonna work it and still have to offload all my shelving etc...Need to configure to suit.

IMG_20200812_195052.jpgIMG_20200812_195035.jpgIMG_20200812_194736.jpg