So Fedor did not want to fight chael or oli thompson?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
I guess that means he doesn't want to fight kongo either, right?

damn it I was excited for this fight too

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
source for your speculation?

maybe those guys wanted a pay bump that was not gonna happen?

Many parties involved in this..

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Helwani is a prime example of these leeches / blood suckers trying to create bullshit headlines in order to get people talking.

That fuckers always been an "Instigator" of Drama....

Anyone and everyone knows Fedor's pedigree, what Fedor does is serious business.....

what Ariel and Sonnen are trying to do is merge their WWF/WWE knowledge into the MMA world....in order to get "CLICKS" "Views".....

Pay no attention to these leeches of MMA who are comparable to Hollywood's TMZ.

Splinty @Splinty can we get a "Boooo" rating?

M

member 1013

Yea I'm no expert but would the Athletic commission let Chael step in with no pre fight medical or weigh in?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yea I'm no expert but would the Athletic commission let Chael step in with no pre fight medical or weigh in?
Chael....well his last two fights make you wonder if he should be in there, mentally or for the fans sake.
Oli and Kongo are journeymen and don't make much sense

Meathead is kill or be killed type of fighter...last 10 fights haven't seen the judges(very rare, even for HW)
and Meat had lots of UFC success

Kong is just boring....decision guaranteed almost

Oli...who is Oli?

BJJMMA

John Wayne Man in Johnny Depp World
Jun 7, 2016
Exactly. I don't think given the timing that it was realistic to think any of the guys would get cleared. Unless you just scraped Kongo and Oli for it.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
I guess chael was not fedor's fault but it's pretty clear that he didn't want to fight oli or kongo. Those were perfect replacement fights for fedor.

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
Chael....well his last two fights make you wonder if he should be in there, mentally or for the fans sake.
Oli and Kongo are journeymen and don't make much sense

Meathead is kill or be killed type of fighter...last 10 fights haven't seen the judges(very rare, even for HW)
and Meat had lots of UFC success

Kong is just boring....decision guaranteed almost

Oli...who is Oli?
I used to train with Oli in the UK in his UFC days.
He signed to fight Fedor about a year ago in Bellator and the fight was 'scrapped' and he got Mitrione instead.

Lovely guy just hasn't quite got it at the highest level imo

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
Fedor is the hardest guy to get a read on. Whenever something goes down in negotiations, or during the lead-up to a fight, it takes months to put together what really happened. He definitely likes his ducks in a row---not that I can blame anyone for being that way in this business. I like any fighter that doesn't cave into what mostly benefits the promotion. I like watching fights even more though...