So Gina finally got fired

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
E

Before I reply
What’s your pronoun?
I'm a man who sees people say horrible shit about jews everyday on the internet, Facebook comments all the time, and this fucking website too practically daily.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I'm a man who sees people say horrible shit about jews everyday on the internet, Facebook comments all the time, and this fucking website too practically daily.
Yes it sucks
That’s why I’m against anyone comparing anyone to Nazis and Hitler.
All I’m looking for is equal punishment across the board.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Yes it sucks
That’s why I’m against anyone comparing anyone to Nazis and Hitler.
All I’m looking for is equal punishment across the board.
It's even trendy for democrats to hate on Israel now, I see fucked up shit on blue pages too

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
It's even trendy for democrats to hate on Israel now, I see fucked up shit on blue pages too
Now we’re getting somewhere without asking me to fuck myself.
Do you think it was wrong to compare Trump supporters to Nazis? And concentration camps to ice facilities?

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Now we’re getting somewhere without asking me to fuck myself.
Do you think it was wrong to compare Trump supporters to Nazis? And concentration camps to ice facilities?
The ice and concentration camps seems pretty spot on to me, taking kids away from their mothers. Trump to Hitler is ridiculous hyperbole, but not saying shit about jews.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
The ice and concentration camps seems pretty spot on to me, taking kids away from their mothers. Trump to Hitler is ridiculous hyperbole, but not saying shit about jews.
Interesting
Don’t see it that way but thanks for coming back and answering.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
My instinct is to give you shit for dropping an n bomb but in this certain case

Gina onlyfans inshallah
I'd only use it for memes when it's funny like in this case with "a" at the end and obviously not with the "er" at the end. At the same time I find it cringy as hell when people like Mike Perry say it verbally in real life...

M

member 3289

Antisemitism is the glue that binds far-right and far-left extremists.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Disney didn't can this guy on the spot when he made this twat
1613148440637.png

MrSandman

Apr 11, 2020
Disney didn't can this guy on the spot when he made this twat
View attachment 27677
He's an old white male. He'd have to actually do that in real life to be punished, and it would probably be a small fine and 3 months in 'jail'.

Really though, he should be fired too. They're not doing anything because he's a f'n nobody who doesn't grab a headline like Carano does, nut that's no excuse.

Last edited:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He's an old white male. He'd have to actually do that in real life to be punished, and it would probably be a small fine and 3 months in 'jail'.
why are you being racist against white people?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
who built the cages? who started ICE? not trump on either count

MrSandman

Apr 11, 2020

“The Daily Wire is helping make one of my dreams – to develop and produce my own film – come true,” Carano said. “I cried out and my prayer was answered. I am sending out a direct message of hope to everyone living in fear of cancellation by the totalitarian mob. I have only just begun using my voice which is now freer than ever before, and I hope it inspires others to do the same. They can’t cancel us if we don’t let them.”

So instead of learning any kind of lesson, she's doubling down and choosing to be even more of a f'n bitch. That's nice. I'm sure this will do Mandalorian numbers and she won't be making any less than she was...