So Gina finally got fired

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

guess I should STFU
Jun 28, 2016
Probably the dumbest spelling of this that I've ever seen.
oh wow. Totally see where I put an "a" where there should be a "u". I bet everybody in the world read that and thought to themselves
"WTF is that moron even talking about? WTF is a Uyghar? Even the context doesn't help."

Boy oh Boy did you sure pwn the Hell out of me. Print this out and put it on the wall, you more-than-average height alpha male. I don't know if my ego will ever recover from being that many pixels off an esoteric word with at least 4 accepted spellings.

conor mcgregor nut hugger

Lizards are awesome
Oct 24, 2015
oh wow. Totally see where I put an "a" where there should be a "u". I bet everybody in the world read that and thought to themselves
"WTF is that moron even talking about? WTF is a Uyghar? Even the context doesn't help."

Boy oh Boy did you sure pwn the Hell out of me. Print this out and put it on the wall, you more-than-average height alpha male. I don't know if my ego will ever recover from being that many pixels off an esoteric word with at least 4 accepted spellings.
It's Uighur, retard. Stop getting triggered and learn how to spell shit.

Filthy

guess I should STFU
Jun 28, 2016

conor mcgregor nut hugger

Lizards are awesome
Oct 24, 2015
The Uyghurs (/ˈwiːɡʊərz/;[21] Uighur: ئۇيغۇرلار, Уйғурлар, IPA: [ujɣurˈlɑr]; simplified Chinese: 维吾尔; traditional Chinese: 維吾爾; pinyin: Wéiwú'ěr, [wěiǔàɚ]),[22][23] alternatively spelled Uighurs,[24] Uygurs or Uigurs, are a Turkic ethnic group originating from and culturally affiliated with the general region of Central and East Asia.

only one of us has ever had lunch with a Uyghur.
Only one of us knows how to spell Uighur.

And I've had lunch with plenty of Turks.

MMAHAWK

@MMAHAWK21 Coast 2 Coast Combat Hour @COMBATHOUR
Feb 5, 2015
I'm glad you got a picture with him. How was his demeanor? The guys down in yuma said they hated it when he came to a bar because it put everyone on edge because he would invent problems.
That photo was from like 2004. He was just a dude fighting in Tijuana. Was sold as a street kId that survived the Lions den gauntlet.