Lifestyle So I agreed to go on a date...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Known the chick since I was a youngling, she looks pretty tidy on her Facebook. Not seen her for a few years irl tho. Gonna go out for a meal or some shit next weekend.

She has a prior kid who's about 8 or 9 and I don't know the deal with the dad, aside from that it's all snakes and adders.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Known the chick since I was a youngling, she looks pretty tidy on her Facebook. Not seen her for a few years irl tho. Gonna go out for a meal or some shit next weekend.

She has a prior kid who's about 8 or 9 and I don't know the deal with the dad, aside from that it's all snakes and adders.
Snakes and adders?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I think you should get her drunk and take her home and get her to show how sexually deprived she is.....innit

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Make sure to tell her you are the Chief Regulator here. That will impress her.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Single mom = limited time for dating + nobody asks her out because they assume she's hitched given the kid.

This is a fast break lay up.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Show her your post count here and she’ll drop her knickers before you’ve even ordered her a Babycham. However the fuck you spell that.