Lifestyle So I agreed to go on a date...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well within the past hour she has messaged me seeing what I was up to etc...

I told her not much,

But that's a lie,

I unlocked a sniper rifle that shoots 12.7 Calibre bullets. It's like a fucken railgun. Been running around shooting motherfuckers with it. Good times

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm 31% through the game now. Not bad for over 50 hours

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Definitely worth a purchase if anyone is bored and hasn't played it

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Well within the past hour she has messaged me seeing what I was up to etc...

I told her not much,

But that's a lie,

I unlocked a sniper rifle that shoots 12.7 Calibre bullets. It's like a fucken railgun. Been running around shooting motherfuckers with it. Good times
put the video game down & go get laid

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I bet getting laid would be more rewarding, in the UK it's 10:30 or 11:30, right? she may as well have texted "come over & fuck me"
Can't. Lives 11 miles away and I went to pub for a bit. I needed a break from all the killing, I was starting to get desensitized to real life

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
If husband didn’t get every app I installed on my phone I would be installing Tinder and getting you laid within seconds.
Between Robs and my spidey senses we could work out your location and I’d even pay for her to show up at your door in a trench coat with nothing underneath carrying Dominos and the sort of crap beer you like.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
If husband didn’t get every app I installed on my phone I would be installing Tinder and getting you laid within seconds.
Between Robs and my spidey senses we could work out your location and I’d even pay for her to show up at your door in a trench coat with nothing underneath carrying Dominos and the sort of crap beer you like.
if there were videogames to be played, it'd probably be all for naught

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
if there were videogames to be played, it'd probably be all for naught
I'd get her to bring an old Playstation and Tekken as well. I used to be really fucking good as Yoshimitsu so it would be funny when he posted the next day saying how crap he was at it. After screwing up the sex bit as well.