So I got told I talk too much..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
at my new job..I've been here two months and its been brought to my attention that I "talk too much"..mind you my work is fine and I work at a high rate...Just urks me because the guy who had been here 20 hearts said everybody in the company said it..

I understand what he's saying but the I see everybody else talking..Ive always been a hyper and like conversing..So Ive devised Im not talking unless its a must...I've never worked in a place where there were so many company men who are literally punked and let the higher ups talk down to them..The guy Richie who brought this to my attention was told by our boss that he was worried "richie wont getting into heaven because hes to stupid"..had these are the type of ppl im,feeling with..Just had to vent..most of these ppl are a joke and coming to work is their highlight if the day....and talk about work even they aren't at work...In not changing who I am or how i am for nobody...I'm a hard worker and don't even need to talk to them anyway..

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If your getting your work done what's the issue. What type of place is it?

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I've heard that one before too. They can't find anything to fuss about with you or your work ethic. So they will find something. Just jealousy bro.

P

Punch

at my new job..I've been here two months and its been brought to my attention that I "talk too much"..mind you my work is fine and I work at a high rate...Just urks me because the guy who had been here 20 hearts said everybody in the company said it..

I understand what he's saying but the I see everybody else talking..Ive always been a hyper and like conversing..So Ive devised Im not talking unless its a must...I've never worked in a place where there were so many company men who are literally punked and let the higher ups talk down to them..The guy Richie who brought this to my attention was told by our boss that he was worried "richie wont getting into heaven because hes to stupid"..had these are the type of ppl im,feeling with..Just had to vent..most of these ppl are a joke and coming to work is their highlight if the day....and talk about work even they aren't at work...In not changing who I am or how i am for nobody...I'm a hard worker and don't even need to talk to them anyway..
I've had a similar experience homie. Real talk: If they sign your paycheck then yeah making nice is never a bad idea, but if they aren't feeding you, fucking you, or paying your bills, FUCK 'EM. People like to talk shit. I bet if you asked him whether or not he wanted his ass kicked he wouldn't sound so fuckin' smug would he? Take solace in self actualization. If you know that you're a good person, have the love of friends and family, then no disrespect to anyone who disagrees but co-workers are not even a distant second. I think getting wrapped up in work, and forging an identity from your occupation is a critical thinking error that leads to a lot of bullshit in our capitalistic society.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Where do you work, where you would be told you talk too much? Especially if your productivity is at high levels? I've had project teams of 50-60 working for me, and the one thing that I always encouraged was communication and camaraderie. It builds morale and gives people a sense of comfort. It's team building in a sense. As long as people were doing their jobs, I never would discourage it.

Is this a company where you can see yourself working for years? If not, start exploring your options while the job market is hot.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I talk too much. So I entered a field that supports my natural inclination towards too much banter.

I will say that getting older i regulate myself to the situation. I dont want to over power some quiet introvert and make them feel I'm not respecting them. You should consider it. Its always good to play nice at work.

But also I'm probably an obnoxious fucker if I've been drinking and you dont want to talk. :oops:

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I get shit at every job I've ever had about NOT talking. If it's not work related I don't say shit. I don't voice any opinions either because fuckers are crybabies. They're also nosey, want to know if you like dick or poon, why you don't have kids, where do you live etc.
It's always going to be something. If you suddenly stop talking they'll say you're angry and a grudge holder. Keep on being yourself. And the self appointed talk police guy is probably lying his ass off. That's how he feels and when he felt like an asshole for hurting your feelings he brought others into it.
Cut him off and be nice to everyone else. Team Petty!!

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I cut cores for filters...this guy seriously is a tard..just bothered me he said the WHOLE company knows I talk too much..I make shit money and am just trying to make ends meet...Never late on rent in 3yrs and agreed to extend my lease with my landlord...A week later he calls and said his daughter lost her kids c and she neefs the house for stable environment...So I can't quit..I was so pissed I wanted to drop him with a liver shot...

This same guy any time I come around his area he says WE DON'T HAVE ROOM FOR HIM..or makes sly ass comments..Ive never done nothing but be nice to this guy..and he runs pouts to my boss HE TALKS TO TOO MUCH..if the mother fucker dont like me fine but don't try get others not to like me or be A tattling bitch for NOTHING..I don't mind what ppl think usually just annoyed that somebody had it out for me from nothing..On my family I get another job ill embarrass this punk..He will be saying HE SLAMS Me IN MY HEAD TOO MUCH..fkn turd ass bitch..

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Btw you guys are cool as shit for listening to my sob story lol..

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I cut cores for filters...this guy seriously is a tard..just bothered me he said the WHOLE company knows I talk too much..I make shit money and am just trying to make ends meet...Never late on rent in 3yrs and agreed to extend my lease with my landlord...A week later he calls and said his daughter lost her kids c and she neefs the house for stable environment...So I can't quit..I was so pissed I wanted to drop him with a liver shot...

This same guy any time I come around his area he says WE DON'T HAVE ROOM FOR HIM..or makes sly ass comments..Ive never done nothing but be nice to this guy..and he runs pouts to my boss HE TALKS TO TOO MUCH..if the mother fucker dont like me fine but don't try get others not to like me or be A tattling bitch for NOTHING..I don't mind what ppl think usually just annoyed that somebody had it out for me from nothing..On my family I get another job ill embarrass this punk..He will be saying HE SLAMS Me IN MY HEAD TOO MUCH..fkn turd ass bitch..
Dude sounds like a beta bitch tbh

P

Punch

If an ass whoopin falls in the parking lot, and no one's around to see it... does it really fall at all?

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
If an ass whoopin falls in the parking lot, and no one's around to see it... does it really fall at all?
haha..cameras every where..honestly I dint want to her on trouble..BUT A Perfectly pleaded body shot down the road will suit him right..

SNIDELY WHIPLASH

DOOGOODER!!!!!!
Feb 16, 2015
Sounds like a way to pick on the new guy, imo.

If you let them control you on this issue they'll always look down on you because you 'validated' it by shutting up.

Talk to whoever you want whenever you want just to show that 'they' have no power over you.

I'd even get over-the-top with it just to let them know that's what you're doing.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Sounds like a way to pick on the new guy, imo.

If you let them control you on this issue they'll always look down on you because you 'validated' it by shutting up.

Talk to whoever you want whenever you want just to show that 'they' have no power over you.

I'd even get over-the-top with it just to let them know that's what you're doing.
I think he may have to take it a step further and degrade the ring leader sexually, by raping him in front of everyone. Ya know, to assert his dominance.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
^^^^great advice! Also you've gotta activate the hate on that guy who is threatened by your masculinity (that's why he's being a prick and trying to solidify his clique). Start flexing on his ass. Wait about a week and casually mention that you'd heard from other people that he was stupid and borderline autistic and there's nothing to be ashamed about. You had a 2nd cousin who was called stupid like he has and you can't stand bullying. Offer to help him stand up against anyone who keeps saying he's retarded. Shit just burns you up. You can't stand when people laugh at someones lack of intelligence.
Two weeks after that leave him a anti bullying coloring book and crayons on his work area and tell him that this helped your 2nd cousin handle stress and cope with his learning disability. He should snap after that one.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
.just bothered me he said the WHOLE company knows I talk too much.
Missed this.
That is highschool girl drama obviousness at its most basic. That's not real. That's his opinion but he's not man enough to own it.

Forget that clown man. Next time ask him why he is so interested in creating a hostile work environment? Does HR known about his habit of gossiping about other employees? Dude will back down like the bitch he is.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Missed this.
That is highschool girl drama obviousness at its most basic. That's not real. That's his opinion but he's not man enough to own it.

Forget that clown man. Next time ask him why he is so interested in creating a hostile work environment? Does HR known about his habit of gossiping about other employees? Dude will back down like the bitch he is.
and you didn't appreciate him rubbing his ass against your crotch constantly in the break room.