So I got told I talk too much..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
^^^^great advice! Also you've gotta activate the hate on that guy who is threatened by your masculinity (that's why he's being a prick and trying to solidify his clique). Start flexing on his ass. Wait about a week and casually mention that you'd heard from other people that he was stupid and borderline autistic and there's nothing to be ashamed about. You had a 2nd cousin who was called stupid like he has and you can't stand bullying. Offer to help him stand up against anyone who keeps saying he's retarded. Shit just burns you up. You can't stand when people laugh at someones lack of intelligence.
Two weeks after that leave him a anti bullying coloring book and crayons on his work area and tell him that this helped your 2nd cousin handle stress and cope with his learning disability. He should snap after that one.
haha great shit girl...thing is EVERYBODY knows hes a tard...i just dint like how he went to my boss...Hes breakouts ppl aren't talking to him...he can't hold my jock with a forklift...It just sucks not being able to cuss his bitch ass out or small the LD out of him

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
one of my friend who has worked here for 12 yrs got me on here..out of respect i haven't went in on dude..He looks like a poor mans Uncle Rukus but completely bald..DUMB MOTHERFUCKER ASKED HOW TO SPELL ESPN..swear on everything...You know yr getting paid lousey when you miss fight money lol..I made 40+ grand a year fighting and promoting fights...Pretty decent living for a single guy at the time...GREAT TIMES...Me and Herb Dean use to travel city to city with Kotc and party down...Most the time we had a unlimited tab wherever we went thanks to Terry Treblecock aka KITC owner..

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
as i read this thread about co workers complaining...I am 5 feet away from the company owner's spouse who is slurping, chewing, chomping their chinese soup SO fucking loudly I just want to walk out. Go to the break room man, it's 15 feet from the door!

I hate hearing people eat and slurp, so irritating!

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
did you ask any of the other employees if they feel this way? could be this dude doesn't like it for some reason and is trying to pretend everyone feels this way to get some sway.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
OP-I believe you're like one generation below me, so take this for what it's worth.

About 10 years ago I learned a hard lesson. Conforming when it's best. This means, you might be a man of prinicples and morals, and "ass kissing" or "sucking up" seems like the opposite of your nature, you might should do it slightly.

People walk over people, and I am sure there are people at your work that would rather do 80% work, and 50% ass kissing to get ahead, and they will compared to the guy who does 98% work but never ass kisses.