So I guess England just bombed Syria?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Yeah their parliament approved strikes I think earlier today or yesterday.

I like the fact that they got involved but I think it would be easier and more cost effective and end quicker if the U.S, France, and England just sent in about 15,000 troops each and cordoned them off and annihilated them.

Probably take a couple of weeks and then withdrew. Let Assad deal with the blowback

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah their parliament approved strikes I think earlier today or yesterday.

I like the fact that they got involved but I think it would be easier and more cost effective and end quicker if the U.S, France, and England just sent in about 15,000 troops each and cordoned them off and annihilated them.

Probably take a couple of weeks and then withdrew. Let Assad deal with the blowback
Fool proof plan. Approved.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
No. England is a part of the UK. The UK is England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
This probably sounds dumb but where is Wales? I thought that was in England. Like a province or something.

I remember always hearing about the princess of Wales etc

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
This probably sounds dumb but where is Wales? I thought that was in England. Like a province or something.

I remember always hearing about the princess of Wales etc

It is it's own country, but it shares many of it's administrative functions with England, more so than Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Doesn't England =UK?
Yes. We have some overseas English territories like Cold England, which has snow and bagpipes, and Gay England, where they live in valleys and pick flowers. Don't ask me about Potato England.

Regarding the votes last night, the whole thing was dumb. Should we stop ISIS? Yes. Should we airstrike the shit out of Syria to do that? No of course not. Wtf?

Cameron wants to nuke the place, Corbyn wants to bend over and pull his trousers down for them. There is a middle ground.

Last edited:

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Yes. We have some overseas English territories like Cold England, which has snow and bagpipes, and Gay England, where they live in valleys and pick flowers. Don't ask me about Potato England.

Regarding the votes last night, the whole thing was dumb. Should we stop ISIS? Yes. Should we airstrike the shit out of Syria to to that? No of course not. Wtf?

Cameron wants to nuke the place, Corbyn wants to bend over and pull his trousers down for them. There is a middle ground.
At this point Sir id like to remind you that Australia is a federation and no longer part of England.

Regarding the votes last night, the whole thing was dumb. Should we stop ISIS? Yes. Should we airstrike the shit out of Syria to to that? No of course not. Wtf?

This is funny to me...I get your point.

I really do get it.