So I guess England just bombed Syria?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MadFatChickKilla

Oct 25, 2015
I'm sure in some form of SF or Intel roll.
Oh yes I am sure we have those kinds of units embedded all over the world, especially in Syria.

I mean general infantry, papers reporting on it and the news covering it 24/7 keeping a toll of soldiers lives lost.

No doubt there is some badass units riding camels, donning some legit growth hipsters look up to and fucking strangling the enemy with bare hands whilst smoking a stumpy cigar buzzed off whiskey and that crazy look in their eyes.

I fucking salute those men who go unnoticed.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Oh yes I am sure we have those kinds of units embedded all over the world, especially in Syria.

I mean general infantry, papers reporting on it and the news covering it 24/7 keeping a toll of soldiers lives lost.

No doubt there is some badass units riding camels, donning some legit growth hipsters look up to and fucking strangling the enemy with bare hands whilst smoking a stumpy cigar buzzed off whiskey and that crazy look in their eyes.

You.... I like you.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
No problem.

Put very basically, being part of the UN means you are obligated to help when your friends are attacked. You are not obligated to help them invade other countries.

Plus we're also on the ISIS hit list.
NATO, not the UN.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

This thread continues to deliver quality posts.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015

SHhhhhhh....!!!