Lifestyle So I guess I quit smoking?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Got some tobacco and custard flavor vape juice to last me the next week.

I'm assuming I took some sort of class a drugs when I decided that was a good idea. Tastes fucken horrible. Like Marlboro dipped in custard or some shit

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Hehe, it's tied to black market THC cartridges. Stoner's gonna stoner.
I am sure there is some bad shit in some cartridges...I don't think they are actually healthy for ya compared to not smoking

Part of me wonders...if the widespread publicity those cases(deaths) are receiving possibly an attempt to by big tobacco to get back some of their customers and cast shade on the new/smaller companies that now sell to tobacco addicts

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Part of me wonders...if the widespread publicity those cases(deaths) are receiving possibly an attempt to by big tobacco to get back some of their customers and cast shade on the new/smaller companies that now sell to tobacco addicts
That, and the media wants to blow everything up. Sensationalism. We know all this.

As for the lung disease... linked to counterfeit cartridges. These type of cartridges (cartomizers) haven't been used by the regular vape industry for years now.

Wisconsin man accused in illegal THC vaping cartridge scheme

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Why arent they banning cigarettes first? Almost half a million die each year and this is a problem? Because of some black market vapes that cheap fucks need to buy? Am I the crazy one here? They are seriously not ban cigarettes first?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Vapers, regular vapers don't use cartridges. Only stoners do, and people that use CBD for isolates.
vaping sans the thc is like drinking no alcohol beer or decaf coffee or irrumating someone wearing a dental dam

edit:I forgot people don't wear a dental dam on their face excuse the error.smh liberal media.