Lifestyle So I guess I quit smoking?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I think you mean 2.0 mg?

The bottles I get in UK are 1.8 I think. I don't think it's ten times more potent over there is it?

*I'm not being a cunt I'm seriously asking, I will get some posted if this is not the case.

**Would one of you be willing to post me some smoke juice?
Y'all can't get big bottles and order from US? Or is that illegal.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Y'all can't get big bottles and order from US? Or is that illegal.
I dunno. Do you vape? Have PayPal? Send me some strong shit from amsterdam and I'll cut it with some asprin and sell it on for a profit or something

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You guys need to tell me the names of these things

Yossarian @Yossarian
Coast @Coast

Boost posted douche flute gifs that I don't know what they are.

That deal you got on the Blu was badass tho. (I have had a couple of the single cigarette ones but never the ones you can refill, but that price is great)

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015

Yossarian @Yossarian
Coast @Coast

That deal you got on the Blu was badass tho. (I have had a couple of the single cigarette ones but never the ones you can refill, but that price is great)
You want to replace smoking for good, spend some cash (quid right?) and do it right. The Douche Flute I suck on is the Mag Kit by Smok 220w with Prince tank (8ml).

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
Regulations, regulations... can you not order from US?
Probably but after shipping etc its not worth it.

Wait it's stronger in the USA?
In the UK the max strength nicotine you can buy from the shop is 18mg - this is since new bullshit regualtions brought in last year. Now for 99% of people who vape it isn't an issue. However some people make their own juice and you can save a fortune doing it that way (about 60p a bottle rather than £5), because you can only buy nicotine 20mg (%) you need to buy more of it, making DIY e-juice more expensive.

He mentioned tank size. In Europe you buy a tank, you don't get the big bubleglass versions, you get the smaller types. Not talking about nic level here.
Yeah max tank size is 2ml. Which is ridiculous because if you're out all day or on the drink you have take spare bottle with you.

I think you mean 2.0 mg?

The bottles I get in UK are 1.8 I think. I don't think it's ten times more potent over there is it?

*I'm not being a cunt I'm seriously asking, I will get some posted if this is not the case.

**Would one of you be willing to post me some smoke juice?
1.8 is the max strength you can buy in the UK. You used to be able to get 2.4 but that was only recommended for chain smokers. You used to be able to buy like 10.0 (I think), but you would only use that for diluting down when making your own juice.

Here you get 60ml, 100ml, or 120ml bottles with whatever nicotine level you want. So you go from 0 to 3 to 6 to 12 to 18mg of nic level in avergae eliquids. With 18mg being fairly high on these high powered devices.
You can buy those here but they are nicotine free, you can only by e-juice with nicotine in 10ml bottles.

Last edited:

Coast

Oct 18, 2017

Yossarian @Yossarian
Coast @Coast

Honestly, if you want dabble with mods I recommend the Baby Alien by Smok. Its compact and powerful for its size.

Also the mods take you further away from actual smoking than the pens do. Most mods are straight to lung, which is completely different experience to traditional smoking (although you can set them up to act like a pen vape).

It sounds complicated but its really not, and its much more fun. As you tinker with the power settings you'll find optimal settings personal to you for each juice you try. The flavor is much better with a good mod and tank. However, you'll need to reduce the strength to 0.3 or 0.6 max because you take bigger hits and you're e-juice should be weighted more towards VG rather than PG. Your vape shop guy will be able to explain it all to you.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Probably but after shipping etc its not worth it.
What's a litlle more cahs if that keeps you from smoking? And you got yourself a big boy tank.

In the UK the max strength nicotine you can buy from the shop is 18mg
Most shops max out on that here as well. Like you said, it is actually highly unusual. 3 or 6 nic level is most common.

you can only by e-juice with nicotine in 10ml bottles.
Nanny state bullshit. But cigarettes you can buy per carton?

Honestly, if you want dabble with mods I recommend the Baby Alien by Smok.
Perfect example, the right one to step in, goes up to 85w has some decent flavor and clouds.

Also the mods take you further away from actual smoking than the pens do. Most mods are straight to lung, which is completely different experience to traditional smoking (although you can set them up to act like a pen vape).
Good point also, but the Baby Alien will still be good for mtl.

However, you'll need to reduce the strength to 0.3 or 0.6 max because you take bigger hits and you're e-juice should be weighted more towards VG rather than PG. Your vape shop guy will be able to explain it all to you.
Exactly, nicotine will be less and less of a factor because of the higher wattage will provide flavor and the hit.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I almost just searched for this thread to post a link...

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So I got a smok stick AIO.

Cunt isn't working tho. Was gonna take it back today before work but I'm too hungover so I'll go tomorrow instead

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
I quit smoking a few years ago. I've been vaping ever since. Its a full blown hobby now. I mix my own juice. The commercial stuff has WAY to much sweetener. So besides all the mods, tanks, I have cotton, wire, tools, gallons of VG, nic in the freezer, over a hundred flavors, shit like that. That's how I roll.

I understand vaping is seen as deuchy and all that. I dont care. Nobody ever sees me doing it. I don't try to stand out in public. It's kept me off cigarettes. That's what matters. I actually enjoy the hobby aspect. Fuck the haters.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I quit smoking a few years ago. I've been vaping ever since. Its a full blown hobby now. I mix my own juice. The commercial stuff has WAY to much sweetener. So besides all the mods, tanks, I have cotton, wire, tools, gallons of VG, nic in the freezer, over a hundred flavors, shit like that. That's how I roll.

I understand vaping is seen as deuchy and all that. I dont care. Nobody ever sees me doing it. I don't try to stand out in public. It's kept me off cigarettes. That's what matters. I actually enjoy the hobby aspect. Fuck the haters.
I'm not in that deep as you but I got myself an RDA, on an at least dual battery mod. Loving it, love not being a smoker.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Nobody ever sees me doing it. I don't try to stand out in public. It's kept me off cigarettes. That's what matters. I actually enjoy the hobby aspect. Fuck the haters.
I have no issue with this at all.....it’s the public “vaping” when people dip their head down like they’re sucking a dick while titfucking someone and then blowing a cloud of smoke for all to see......

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Did you click 5 times? :)
Yes it turned out to be a bad coil. I took it to the shop today to get my money back but they replaced the coil. I'm gonna get some different flavor juice tomorrow. Do they make a whiskey one?

Coast

Oct 18, 2017
Yes it turned out to be a bad coil. I took it to the shop today to get my money back but they replaced the coil. I'm gonna get some different flavor juice tomorrow. Do they make a whiskey one?
What juice are you using atm? How are you finding the new vape?