Lifestyle So I guess I quit smoking?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I am. I have no problem working high.
You're the son of Finno-Ugric reindeer herders and you work in Thailand, which is likely because you had to flee a conviction in your home country. You spend your spare time visiting an internet forum and feigning inebriation.

You're one of the last people in the world I'd call "functional".

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You're the son of Finno-Ugric reindeer herders and you work in Thailand, which is likely because you had to flee a conviction in your home country. You spend your spare time visiting an internet forum and feigning inebriation.

You're one of the last people in the world I'd call "functional".
Pure speculation. Also very judgemental, just like k-tranny said. :(

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
And you still crave them or no
I went cold turkey 8 months before. The first 4 days suck but then it eases off over the course of a month or so. But in that time there was not a single fucking day that I did not have a craving to spark up. Off course all my mates smoked and this was before the pub ban so nights out were always torture. I think it was always a matter of time before I started again, the first major stress I faced I was back on the tabs.

The thing is, I know its bad for you, I know it stinks, and I know its not nice on others. But I like smoking. I always have done, things like going down to the local marina on a nice day, ordering a coffee, having a smoke and watching the tide roll in is one of lifes little pleasures. I got hooked on it because I smoked weed a lot when I was younger, I got addicted to nicotine that way. So when silly bastards (with a pint in hand and cig in mouth) start talking about how things like weed and speed are gateway drugs to hard stuff I agree with them, I got hooked on cigarettes which is a fucker of drug.

With vaping, although its not quite as satisfying as a cigarette your getting the best of both worlds. I haven't craved a cig since I started and I still get to smoke. Who knows what the long term health implications are, although the NHS say its 95% safer, its still to early to know long term effects; However, my chest is much clearer and feel much better than before.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
And you still crave them or no
Not with the vape. Every now and then you want the real deal but again, with vaping being not as stinky, not as unhealthy, it can help you stay off for good and slowly minimize the amount of nicotine. It's the idea that something replaced the gap that was smoking. Smoking is for some people their best friend, a loved one, a comfort, psychologically speaking.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
5 total puffs of cigarette in my life
2 chews

That was all before age 18

Just not my thing

I have smoked easily 15lbs of marijuana though
Same here. Never smoked cigarette in my life except for some weirdo frenchy hash and tobacco joints back in the 90s

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Same here. Never smoked cigarette in my life except for some weirdo frenchy hash and tobacco joints back in the 90s
So if you smoke a joint is it all weed? Only ones I ever had were tobacco and weed mix

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So if you smoke a joint is it all weed? Only ones I ever had were tobacco and weed mix
Lol you might get beat up for putting tobacco in a joint here.the only people who do that are french migrant fruit pickers here.weed is abundant in our area.there is no need to cut it with tobacco

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I only smoked that one cigarette to get laid by a drunk chick...soccer player with a

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I 100% just got spotted smoking the douche flute inside the pub. I think the chick that saw me wants my sting. She saw and froze, she didn't want to tell me off.

I am like Dennis Reynolds

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
^^ but with a hat.

This hat is from a sandwich shop in San Luis Obispo. It's address is 420 high Street (Google it I'm not even lying)

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So I guess I still quit smoking. Been trying a few different juices now, all tobacco flavor, none of that puff stuff, and I am pretty pissed off at how easy it's been. When I think off all the money I wasted over the years because I figured I'd never be able to stop, and I still get the same satisfaction from smoking this douche flute at about 7%of the cost. Stopped coughing in the morning too.

I'd encourage any long term smokers here to give it a shot, been over two and a half months now and I smoked at least a pack a day for almost 20 years

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
CMMNH-Lol this doesn't exist
RJJ-whatever you say golden boy

lol funny as fuck

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So I guess I still quit smoking. Been trying a few different juices now, all tobacco flavor, none of that puff stuff, and I am pretty pissed off at how easy it's been. When I think off all the money I wasted over the years because I figured I'd never be able to stop, and I still get the same satisfaction from smoking this douche flute at about 7%of the cost. Stopped coughing in the morning too.

I'd encourage any long term smokers here to give it a shot, been over two and a half months now and I smoked at least a pack a day for almost 20 years
oh dude those things need a break

good on you