So I'm waiting to get my hair cut and listening

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ballzy

Jun 3, 2016
Haven't paid for a haircut in 20 years. The buzzcut is never out of style. I have saved $$ on cuts and shampoo. Money which i divert to greater things like beer!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Haven't paid for a haircut in 20 years. The buzzcut is never out of style. I have saved $$ on cuts and shampoo. Money which i divert to greater things like beer!
this. i figured out years ago that for the price of a haircut you can buy a set of clippers .

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Had to wait for 8 similar haircuts to this, but finally got my haircut a few minutes ago.....edited to eliminate potential lawsuits

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I now fully respect this haircut guy as he told some dopey gangster wannabe to take his hood off, lol
Said to dopey dummy "mate, it's not raining in here, take your hood off"

New friend of me

M

member 3289

I now fully respect this haircut guy as he told some dopey gangster wannabe to take his hood off, lol
Said to dopey dummy "mate, it's not raining in here, take your hood off"

New friend of me
You getting your hair cut for me?

I'm gonna slap the shit out of you regardless.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
You getting your hair cut for me?

I'm gonna slap the shit out of you regardless.
Yes, I'm getting my haircut for you........man, you don't realise (yes, with an s) how drunk I get and how I am jeckyll and Hyde......or maybe you do....let's hope my wife shuts down the drinking or it's going to be great!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I need to get a haircut. Starting to look like ace Ventura. Some drunk chick was hitting on me last night tho. Her sister cockblocked me. Bitch.

Although I did manage to get a kiss off my uber driver. Pretty remarkable considering it was a 7 dollar fare. That's fucking charm right there.

Although she never text me back.

Probably a lesbian

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
to this overweight dumpy dick-do talk about how Manchester United needs to play this year.....this mother fucker is starting to piss me off as he is distracting the guy the guy that cuts my hair and he's the only guy I will let cut my hair.....and this fucking cunt has like 19 kids who are all fucking waiting for the same guy to cut his little fucking kids hair and these council ass mother fuckers were here before me......I'm 2 seconds away from handing my phone to him so he can read this.

For reference, please see below
Any updates?

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Damn, those 5 hairs you comb across your head must be really long by now :)
I have more hair than 90% of people my age and it’s a lot. Ex girl who I’m staying with loves it and won’t stop playing with it
Haters say, “you have a wig”. I say, you’re free to pull it or run your hands through it
I’m thankful I have it

8InchesOfWhiteMeat

Oct 3, 2021
to this overweight dumpy dick-do talk about how Manchester United needs to play this year.....this mother fucker is starting to piss me off as he is distracting the guy the guy that cuts my hair and he's the only guy I will let cut my hair.....and this fucking cunt has like 19 kids who are all fucking waiting for the same guy to cut his little fucking kids hair and these council ass mother fuckers were here before me......I'm 2 seconds away from handing my phone to him so he can read this.

For reference, please see below
Cut your own hair, its free, shave it to the scalp and its easy too

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have more hair than 90% of people my age and it’s a lot. Ex girl who I’m staying with loves it and won’t stop playing with it
Haters say, “you have a wig”. I say, you’re free to pull it or run your hands through it
I’m thankful I have it
Fuck off Munson

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
probably 20 years or so since I had my hair cut by a "pro"

have had clippers on hand since age 16-17 and just keep it short or let it grow out