General So... is the Donald Trump guilty of all those felonies still out there?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Homeslice

DROPPING DEUCES IN RAMBO'S MOUTH
Dec 16, 2023
That/those were not overturned, where they? Could the judge still order him prison time? Realistically, could it happen? What happens if it does?!?!

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
They have been trying to get him on anything for yeeeeears
They tried to kill him and the two way radios and texts with the most secure security team in the world “didn’t work that day”

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
They weren't really felonies. They warped the law to bundle a bunch of misdemeanors, saying they added up to a felony. It's political nonsense.

Also - the 34 counts was laughable. It's like giving someone 34 jaywalking tickets for crossing the street outside of a crosswalk because it took the person 34 steps to cross the road - then bundling all those 34 misdemeanors up as a felony.

Trump isn't an angel, but it's bullshit.
All of it. Every single charge against him is 100% politically motivated. They can't control him when he's in office so they can't take the chance of him winning. They tried using the courts and when that didn't work they tried an assassin. Next up is likely voter fraud.

The more they try to keep him out the more inclined I am to vote for him.

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
Thanks guys. But I'm just saying - he was still convicted, and sentencing is still to occur, is it not? WTF happens if the judge gives him years of jail time lol?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
WTF happens if the judge gives him years of jail time lol?
That will never happen.
This was an attempt to get him off the ticket. It failed. As with everything in DC, just a waste of taxpayer dollars.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Thanks Hauler. And it will never happen... why?
It's my understanding that because his sentencing is after his nomination, any time to be served cannot occur before an election, or during a reign.

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
It's my understanding that because his sentencing is after his nomination, any time to be served cannot occur before an election, or during a reign.

Well that would make sense. If the Dems thought they could get away with it, no doubt they be putting all the pressure in the world on that judge to make him give Trump jail time so he couldn't be in the election or whatever.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Thanks guys. But I'm just saying - he was still convicted, and sentencing is still to occur, is it not? WTF happens if the judge gives him years of jail time lol?
It would be appealed.
Then when elected he could pre-emptively pardon himself.

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
Thanks Hauler. But does he not have to sit in jail while its being appealed? I thought that is the way it worked with crimes. Or "crimes" I should say lol.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Thanks Hauler. But does he not have to sit in jail while its being appealed? I thought that is the way it worked with crimes. Or "crimes" I should say lol.
No. Not when you have bond money.
Jail is for the poors.