Personal So Long Gay Boys! Have to Take a Short Break from TMMAC, bros

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I picked up an extra shift at work 3 days a week (Tues-Thurs) starting tomorrow. It lasts for at least 5 weeks. Including travel time (short drives to 2 diff offices), I'll be working about 14 hours a day every week on those days.

The good news of course is that I'll be making more money, but the bad news is that you guys will be seeing a lot less of me.

Apologies in advance for the dip in site traffic Splinty @Splinty and Wild @Wild.

And apologies to all the people who frequent this site solely bc of me. I'll try to make up for my absence on weekends, but unfortunately I can't promise anything.

Peace, bros.

- CMNH

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I picked up an extra shift at work 3 days a week (Tues-Thurs) starting tomorrow. It lasts for at least 5 weeks. Including travel time (short drives to 2 diff offices), I'll be working about 14 hours a day every week on those days.

The good news of course is that I'll be making more money, but the bad news is that you guys will be seeing a lot less of me.

Apologies in advance for the dip in site traffic Splinty @Splinty and Wild @Wild.

And apologies to all the people who frequent this site solely bc of me. I'll try to make up for my absence on weekends, but unfortunately I can't promise anything.

Peace, bros.

- CMNH
Take of yourself at "work"-
Man transported to hospital after getting squirrel stuck in his rectum

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Thank fuck for whoever your boss is......send me the name and address and I’ll send him a gift certificate to Nando’s for this wonderful news

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
We need to support the OP.
He needs to stay focused so that he can keep earning that cheddar for his wife and future unborn child.

I will do my part. 5 week ban coming up.

Will you do your parts? Ignore list all around in solidarity. If he slips up, we don't want to accidentally enable him.