Personal So Long Gayboys?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

How Will You Quit?

• Total voters

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
It will be a scene much like Luke burning the body of Darth Vader

View: https://youtu.be/493bvMHARWE

A video of me burning my Fedor sweater, while saying a prayer, as Pride victory music plays in the background.
View: https://youtu.be/JpF2JKtTISY
I actually burned Fedor T-shirt on the day Mitrione pulled out of the SJ Bellator.

I bought the red "RVCA FEDOR" Tshirt, the one he wore when he walked out to Werdum fight which was also in SJ, and ever since then I always wore that same shirt whenever Fedor was fighting but Fedor wasn't looking good from that point.
When that fight didn't go through in SJ, I had to burn it, I thought that shirt was cursed.

apparently not cuz Fedor got KO'd by Metrione next fight, shouldn't burn your favorite fighters shirts :confused::eek:

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I actually burned Fedor T-shirt on the day Mitrione pulled out of the SJ Bellator.

I bought the red "RVCA FEDOR" Tshirt, the one he wore when he walked out to Werdum fight which was also in SJ, and ever since then I always wore that same shirt whenever Fedor was fighting but Fedor wasn't looking good from that point.
When that fight didn't go through in SJ, I had to burn it, I thought that shirt was cursed.

apparently not cuz Fedor got KO'd by Metrione next fight, shouldn't burn your favorite fighters shirts :confused::eek:
Are you the stoner SJ guy who keeps changing his name?

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Are you the stoner SJ guy who keeps changing his name?
that is me :cool:

so far I changed twice.
TMMAC has the option to do it, why not? and I'm planning on changing everytime something new and refreshing thing happens in MMA

you should check out the User History of "Khabib Fears Conor", not at his level

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
that is me :cool:

so far I changed twice.
TMMAC has the option to do it, why not? and I'm planning on changing everytime something new and refreshing thing happens in MMA

you should check out the User History of "Khabib Fears Conor", not at his level
I wasn't having a pop, I just get confused.

*Cue the it's because you predate Jesus quips.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Went out like a boss. Simple name change. No thread, no going out in flames. Just a tip of the 40 and bounce.

#Hespect
Going out like a boss is just going your seperate way. Name change, it's passive aggressive, a tiny little scream of woe is me.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I usually don't do stupid shit to get banned because I'm not an idiot,shitpost or a troll. I have a sherdog account from 2005.