General So my friend just came to fight me

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This thread reads like a Yuki John thread

If that shit really happened it is rather sad

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Your right...It's sad.
Bummer, seems like it is true I guess

I just can't tell what is a real story anymore with all the trolls, crazy people, and spin threads nowadays

I hope he can get his shit sorted out and fixed...I can't imagine fighting a friend as an adult

I just can't tell what is a real story anymore with all the trolls and spin threads nowadays

I hope he can get his shit sorted out and fixed...I can't imagine fighting a friend as an adult
I didn't fight him..I controlled him to the point he was indefensible unless he settled down which he did...Just gutted he got injured in the process.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I didn't fight him..I controlled him to the point he was indefensible unless he settled down which he did...Just gutted he got injured in the process.
ahh, I see

I have had a dozen near fights with my bro the last year as he deals with some shit...glad It didn't come to blows, even though he wanted it to

He is belligerent at times and I just had to act passive.

If he struck me I probably couldn't restrain myself like you did...I have a hard time controlling the violence when I get to that point so I really have to not go there as an adult(it got messy and regretful when I was a young buck and got in scraps).

hope something good comes from your situation...could be worse I guess

M

member 1013

ahh, I see

I have had a dozen near fights with my bro the last year as he deals with some shit...glad It didn't come to blows, even though he wanted it to

He is belligerent at times and I just had to act passive.

If he struck me I probably couldn't restrain myself like you did...I have a hard time controlling the violence when I get to that point so I really have to not go there as an adult(it got messy and regretful when I was a young buck and got in scraps).

hope something good comes from your situation...could be worse I guess
Want me to beat him up for you

It's all good...We have worked it out...He now wants to buy mats when his shoulder is better so we can grapple...I think he actually learnt that boxing won't quite do the trick against grappling...We will just move on from this shit.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's all good...We have worked it out...He now wants to buy mats when his shoulder is better so we can grapple...I think he actually learnt that boxing won't quite do the trick against grappling...We will just move on from this shit.
What grappling experience do you have? I never knew you had traned

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

I just can't tell what is a real story anymore with all the trolls, crazy people, and spin threads nowadays

I normally use scissors when i cut people.
Miesha’s a good man.Hey