Lifestyle So on the day of my sister's wedding...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
She married a Jewish guy. He's super good to here, treats her like a princess, and basically just says 'yes dear' to any question. He works for a fortune 500 company, they have a beautiful house, I can't begrudge the guy for anything.

But they got married on a Sunday. Killer wedding btw. The band was fucking ridiculous. But I was also a groomsman, We went out to grab sub food and watch the first half of the Bears/Lions game (I have some family from Michigan) @ Miller's Pub. We sat there, got our drink on, and watched the first half of the game. Afterwards myself and the other groomsmen went back to the hotel to get ready for pictures.

My dumb ass chooses the red wine out of the mini fridge. My dumber ass drips some on the collar of my tuxedo shirt. I think I had 13 minutes, and the nearest Walgreens was about 3 blocks away. As soon as it happened, having worked in restaurants for so long, I knew what I needed: White Out.

So I run my ass off in my tux, luckily it's October, and pretty chilly, but I hit the front doors of the Walgreens so hard, I suspect if I weren't wearing a tux, I would have been arrested by security. Yeah, Walgreens has security guards in Chicago.

I buy a White Out pen, and run - flat out run - my ass back to the hotel. I go back to my hotel room and white out all the drip spots, put the shirt back on, and get to the room where they were doing groomsmen photos about 5 minutes late, and sweating like a fucking pig.

The photographer asked me why I was sweating, and I just said, "Dont worry about it, I'll be good in 5".

And I was. You can't even see a drop on the photos.

My sister didn't know about this for months after. When I told her she just laughed, and was like 'only you".

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
TFFT!

I was expecting the doorman to go for you, all sorts of stories as to why he wasn't at the wedding cos he'd beenwith the groom
awesome

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Front desk probably would have had some white out - but at least you got your cardio in. Well done.