So Paul Felder as a commentator.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I like him. Seems UFC does too. Are we away from the Rogan era now? Felder, bisping, Cruz, hardy, I even like anik nowadays. Especially when they ask him about betting odds.

I can't remember the other guy from last night's UFC event but it seems they have a shitload of commentary staff.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Don't know him. Is he Branch Philipian?

A brother in the movement?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I prefer Felder anytime he isn't wearing short shorts. If that means he needs to be commentator, so be it.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I like Felder a lot in this role. Bisping as well. Both do a good job at breaking things down but they have a lot more energy than Cruz. DC is pretty good but he has a tendency to just be goofy.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i like felder .he does a decent enough job but he is another kenny florian .he has the knowledge but lacks personality

M

member 3289

Felder is my favorite fighter commentator

1. Paul Felder
2. DC/Cruz (tie)
3. Dan Hardy
4. Michael Bisping
5. Kenny Florian
6. Frank Murr
7. Tito Ortiz

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I really like Felder in on the mic during the action, but not as much when he is conducting interviews. How many times can someone say “my friend” in a single night?

I think they have a great group currently. Felder, Cruz, DC, Bisping and Hardy are all knowledgeable, credible, and well-spoken. Rogan is GOAT. Fitzgerald and Anik both know when to keep quiet and let the men do the commenting. Overall, I’m satisfied.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Need to get rid of bisping, other than that they have some good chemistry

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
Felder is solid, but lacks personality.

Bisping is good, but its only a matter of time before he puts his foot in his mouth and gets fired. He was actually getting into a Twitter beef with Hendo the last time he commentated. I'd rather see him back in his analyst role and also doing other UFC shows like Looking For A Fight.

I remember when Mir and Bonnar used to commentate, both were good and should be brought back.

Still prefer Goldie over Anik.

Cruz is boring as fuck.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
No active fighter should be a commentator. They should use those who retired. Give back for what they physically gave for the fights and fans. That being said.. Felder, Bisping and DC are meh. Cruz is the best color commentator they've had.