General So that didn't take long.... AFGHANISTAN

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
exactly. They had a guy that they were following all day, and somehow they lost him and his Camry and picked up this aid worker.
When they saw the laptops, he became an active target. Somebody (Joe Biden's handlers) wanted the 'last word' in the news cycle.
Yea it's very strange. There's no way they would've lost him. What did he do? Go into a multistorey Toyota Camry car park?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
probably lost him in a traffic circle.
Nah, I'm not privy to modern day stuff but unless the sensor took a shit it will track him in a pile of a million camrys.

I don't know what was watching him tho. A lot fly with just one payload and yeah maybe it was playing up or something. Lots of maybes but it all sounds like bollocks to me.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Nah, I'm not privy to modern day stuff but unless the sensor took a shit it will track him in a pile of a million camrys.

I don't know what was watching him tho. A lot fly with just one payload and yeah maybe it was playing up or something. Lots of maybes but it all sounds like bollocks to me.
they were tracking the target, if they were in fact tracking a target and didn't just make a guess that the guy buying a bunch of laptops was a combatant, visually (with software). Either the AI skipped to different car, or they didn't really have a confirmed combatant.

i think the latter is more likely, but they'll blame the former.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
they were tracking the target, if they were in fact tracking a target and didn't just make a guess that the guy buying a bunch of laptops was a combatant, visually (with software). Either the AI skipped to different car, or they didn't really have a confirmed combatant.

i think the latter is more likely, but they'll blame the former.
I will ask my nerds what they think. We still have our group chat that I bully them on.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I just bullied them then asked. My old research and development crew. Only me and one other guy aren't drone pilots. All moved on now but they are some smart dudes - me.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
aji amarillo is a key ingredient to seco de cordero.

grow me some?
1631984307828.png

Sure, I grow about 10 new varieties per year along with my normal Habenero, Poblano, Jalepeno, Thai Chile, Anaheim crops.

Aji Amarillo looks like a good one that will grow here in this close to mediterranean climate.

You mentioned seco de cordero in the I hate lamb thread recently didn't you? Looks amazing.

I start seeds indoors in February so I will need to get some seeds by then, not sure I have seen it available here as a start.

seco de cordero
1631984599108.png
1631984642374.png

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
View attachment 46669

Sure, I grow about 10 new varieties per year along with my normal Habenero, Poblano, Jalepeno, Thai Chile, Anaheim crops.

Aji Amarillo looks like a good one that will grow here in this close to mediterranean climate.

You mentioned seco de cordero in the I hate lamb thread recently didn't you? Looks amazing.

I start seeds indoors in February so I will need to get some seeds by then, not sure I have seen it available here as a start.

seco de cordero
View attachment 46670
View attachment 46671
awesome, let me know how I can return the favor.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
awesome, let me know how I can return the favor.
Your probably doing me a favor by getting me to try them
We are Pepper loving folks, I love experimenting with new varieties and recipes and Aji Amarillo looks like fun
The lady is gonna can some more Candied Jalepenos today(Cowboy Candy)
Sweet and Spicy vinegar mix...We already made 30 jars worth or so, this is our first year doing that recipe
Good alone and excellent with many dishes...I couldn't give away all my jalapeño starts this year so I ended up planting 25 jalepeno plants in a 4 by 4 bed(lol)...probably harvested 300+ nice jalapeños this year(gave lots away and we can lots, and also roast then dry(Chipotle).
These are for today's batch
IMG_20210918_105149514.jpg

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Your probably doing me a favor by getting me to try them
We are Pepper loving folks, I love experimenting with new varieties and recipes and Aji Amarillo looks like fun
The lady is gonna can some more Candied Jalepenos today(Cowboy Candy)
Sweet and Spicy vinegar mix...We already made 30 jars worth or so, this is our first year doing that recipe
Good alone and excellent with many dishes...I couldn't give away all my jalapeño starts this year so I ended up planting 25 jalepeno plants in a 4 by 4 bed(lol)...probably harvested 300+ nice jalapeños this year(gave lots away and we can lots, and also roast then dry(Chipotle).
These are for today's batch
View attachment 46674
Is that you Rambo? I thought it was sex chicken.