General so this makes sense why Tim Walz..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Please tell me that's fake
Real as it gets, until proven otherwise! The lefttards are crying it's A.I and it's some other queer, with walz face shopped on, but they haven't presented the actual original video, so it's probably real.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
Explains his gay body movements, fluttering hands, over clapping, blowing kisses, etc when he takes the stage.

His over support of the gay agenda and transitioning kids.

Plus the fact his kids were not conceived naturally. His wife is a beard.

supersonic

Sep 4, 2015
I'm with you. He is a total flamer and his coaching and LGBT school club involvement is totally suspect. But holy hell that vid would be too good to be true.

Blast

Fagguette
Feb 10, 2024
It’s not real. Here is a screen shot of the original posted in February on Instagram.
IMG_1014.jpeg

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
They shopped that dudes face on walz, That's what I'm telling myself🤣

Last edited:

MountainMedic

Rock Kicker
Sep 28, 2017
This is fake, but his tistic kid is real and obviously terrified of him.

That's the only video that needs to be played to see the true nature of the man. And it should be on a loop.
I hate my governor, but at least he had a justification to grab a fool on stage..
This mother fucker committed domestic violence on stage and the media never even blinked.
** I'd post the video but it seems to have been effectively scrubbed from the internet. He yanked on his boy like a guy bringing a disruptive dog to heel, and the look on both their faces told all anyone needs to know.**