so we have a paper champ....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Look. I understand that circumstances led to him being stripped of the title, but can anyone honestly keep a straight face when they say TJ dillashaw is the best bantamweight in the world?

We all know who the real king at 135 is. Hopefully his knees heal up for good and he can return to his former glory, dillashaw got great by using his blueprint, but there can be only one master

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I see what you did there. It's a damn shame Cruz got injured again. After all that time off, he looked incredible against Mizugaki. He's still young though. As long as he keeps his knees in good shape, he'll get his title back.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I see what you did there. It's a damn shame Cruz got injured again. After all that time off, he looked incredible against Mizugaki. He's still young though. As long as he keeps his knees in good shape, he'll get his title back.
I hope so man. It would be a real shame if he never got back to his former level. He fights like a crazy monkey. I'm glad he got the fox gig though, he is excellent at breaking down fights so that idiots like me can understand

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Look. I understand that circumstances led to him being stripped of the title, but can anyone honestly keep a straight face when they say TJ dillashaw is the best bantamweight in the world?

We all know who the real king at 135 is. Hopefully his knees heal up for good and he can return to his former glory, dillashaw got great by using his blueprint, but there can be only one master

one of my favorites to watch. when he took that deep breath after wrecking mizugaki, i thought he was about to go on a tear. it killed me to hear that he got injured again.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Hes top 4 pfp when he's healthy..Love his insight and skills..plus he don't let jizping Big time him either..

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dudes foot work is a thing of fucking beauty. I hope hinckley heals up well and we get to see him in action for awhile.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
He's a great fighter whose body is as brittle as a Dorito. I have the same (Mr. Glass) curse. Can't claim the title if you don't earn the title.

Sleazy_Martinez

Jizzlobber
May 6, 2015
Sad truth is his knees will never truly be in good shape ever again and it's shit because I love watching Cruz fight.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
one of my favorites to watch. when he took that deep breath after wrecking mizugaki, i thought he was about to go on a tear. it killed me to hear that he got injured again.
Alot of fans on the flip side didn't like him because he didn't k.o. everybody in his way.
But the fucking movement he had, and strikes from almost impossible angles is what made him one of my favorite fighters.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't know what people expect these guys and the UFC to do really, poke holes in their own future fight hype? DC could have completely ignored the Jones issue, he didn't and good on him to do it and move on.

The UFC still has to put on fights and move divisions forward. I don't look at Barao vs TJ as tainted these days because it's been so long and they have already put on great displays.

Yes, Jones is the man at 205 and p4p top 3 at least. But the show must go on and people gotta get paid. It is what it is and Jones fault where as it wasn't Cruz's. So people who don't like DC should still be directing any animosity towards Jones on this, he created this quagmire and a fairly older athlete got a belt, he's gonna enjoy it and they are going to work with it, the only thing you can do, it serves no one but Jones and his fans to preface all promos with "Paper Champ Daniel Cormier" absolutely no one.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Alot of fans on the flip side didn't like him because he didn't k.o. everybody in his way.
But the fucking movement he had, and strikes from almost impossible angles is what made him one of my favorite fighters.
cruz vs faber 2. nuff said