General So what are we gonna call January 6th from now on?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
The Day the South Rose Again? Insurrection Day? Retards in the Rotunda? Pulse of the Magats?

Discuss.

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
My daughters birthday.

I remember having her first birthday party, zero tv or radio and finally turning the telly on at around 2000.

It was an epiphany.

maybe we should call Jan 6th Epiphany?

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
man their hearts must have been in terrible shape to die from simply having to run. lol at the chick OD on meth who died why would she do that big of an amount meth before storming the capitol. ashli babbitt was tough to watch but it was a playing stupid games get stupid prizes situation.
Meth and protests don't mix

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
man their hearts must have been in terrible shape to die from simply having to run. lol at the chick OD on meth who died why would she do that big of an amount meth before storming the capitol. ashli babbitt was tough to watch but it was a playing stupid games get stupid prizes situation.
Those people didn't strike me as being in tip top shape.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I mean, the meth part makes sense.