Lifestyle So what did you guys do last night?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jerk

hard
May 10, 2019

A Greenwich Village man was allegedly robbed by a date he met on Grindr — but told cops he couldn’t scream for help because he had “a jock strap and ball gag in his mouth,” police sources said Monday.

Police responded to a call of a home invasion robbery around 3 a.m. Saturday at the 26-year-old victim’s apartment on Greenwich Street, police said.

The man told police he had met his date in a section of the app called “Black Men Love Fisting,” the sources said. He said the two men had consensual intercourse that included latex bottles, rubber gloves, a leash and a sex swing.

But they got into an argument over the small size of the perp’s package — leading him to choke the victim and demand cash, the sources said.

The victim told cops he thought it was part of the fantasy until his date allegedly dragged him into a closet and took $3,000.

The victim told cops he tried to scream when he realized he was being robbed but couldn’t, the sources said.

The robber fled and the victim was treated on the scene. Cops took latex gloves, a dildo and the sex swing as evidence, the sources said.

The suspect was described as being in his 30s with a goatee and wearing a white T-shirt, black sweatpants and black hoodie, police said. Police canvassed the area but didn’t find the perp.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I was in NY last night and some guy tried to give me the short end of the stick. Damn NYer’s. Anyone know of a good seat pillow for the plane? My ass is a little sore.