So When Conor Sleeps Khabib...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

fightcity

Sep 15, 2017
Will he finally get his due? I say inside 2. Yeah we all know if Khabib gets him down it can go the other way. Although Khabib is not a finisher and that means even if he keeps him down for a round they have to start out on the feet again. The only one to take him down was Chad and Conor was Injured. Nate didn't take him down he was gassed and panicked and tried to take Nate down. Eddie was supposed to destroy him with his wrestling. Conor made him look like a child. Khabib has never been hit by someone like Conor. Johnson rocked him and Conor is light years ahead of Johnson in striking. Even Eddie is picking Conor for this fight he knows...

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think everyone knows he's a great fighter for his size, but he's no Tony Ferguson :(
Good luck on the bet.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dang that's cute.
The strut reminds me of Conor before his fight with Khabib,
The white hoofs reminds me of the casts he'll be wearing afterward.
Agreed. He's going to kick Khabib on his huge fat melon head so much he will break both of his feet before he puts him to sleep. :p

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Agreed. He's going to kick Khabib on his huge fat melon head so much he will break both of his feet before he puts him to sleep. :p
Just as historical mention, I'm pretty sure only one of the two have been put to sleep in a cage.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Conor didn't fight smart in that first fight. He thought he could make Diaz crumble early since he didn't have a training camp. He was wrong. Throwing all of those power shots early depleted his energy. At least he shows up even when opponents change. With Khabib he may not have gone to sleep in the cage yet but he has stayed home and slept after pulling out of fights multiple times.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Conor didn't fight smart in that first fight. He thought he could make Diaz crumble early since he didn't have a training camp. He was wrong. Throwing all of those power shots early depleted his energy. At least he shows up even when opponents change. With Khabib he may not have gone to sleep in the cage yet but he has stayed home and slept after pulling out of fights multiple times.
I can't get over America's (and @EvilYoshida 's) obsession with 2 of the ugliest dogs ever created.
A pug, and a pitbull, LOL at that gif!
It looks like a German Shepard getting crushed by the gravity mass of Jupiter after running face first into a grenade.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I can't get over America's (and @EvilYoshida 's) obsession with 2 of the ugliest dogs ever created.
A pug, and a pitbull, LOL at that gif!
It looks like a German Shepard getting crushed by the gravity mass of Jupiter after running face first into a grenade.
That was rude. Now you made him cry.

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
I need to remember to bump this after Coner gets rag-dolled for five rounds. He literally has zero chance. It will be a great fight to watch!

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
I chatted to a knowledgeable friend who said the psychological war has been won and conor will bash him. I would love to be certain that will happen, but I am concerned about conor's 'partying'

fightcity

Sep 15, 2017
Khabib comes forward like Brimage. And he's not as good a striker as Brimage. Conor will KO him in 1 or 2. Yea he had no chance with Chad with Aldo with Eddie Conor has made a career out of KOin people he supposedly had no chance against. I have to LOL at bringing up the first Diaz fight really that's all you got? Its going to be Aldo all over again most likely... But hey if Khabib wins you can gloat I have no skin in the game...

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Khabib is not a finisher and that means even if he keeps him down for a round they have to start out on the feet again.
IF, Khabib takes Conor down, it'll be different from 145er 2week Mendes taking him down. IF Conor gets taken down, even if he survives to the next round to start standing, he'd be so gassed not sure if he'll have the same punching power to KO Khabib