Society So which one of you wouldn’t sell this man his vape juice?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Seriously, is that a representation of what the people who don't like Trump in the USA are like? Or is it just THAT guy and SOME people like him?

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Seriously, is that a representation of what the people who don't like Trump in the USA are like? Or is it just THAT guy and SOME people like him?
Mostly. The intelligent ones will usually have a civil debate on him and why they feel the way they do, but 90% of them are like this guy where they repeat media talking points and get louder and louder and louder and louder and then cry.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Even though the employee is being a shitbag, the guy that is filming is tresspassing once he is asked to leave. He has no right to be there whatsoever. Just like the bakers can refuse to make a gayer than gayest cakes. Take your money somewhere else instead of being a bitch.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Even though the employee is being a shitbag, the guy that is filming is tresspassing once he is asked to leave.
Common misconception on the “right to refuse services”. You can’t turn away a customer based on a shirt they’re wearing simply because you don’t agree with it. Private business or not.

M

member 3289

Nah most of us just ignore them or smile and shake our heads.

I live in a heavily Democratic region, though. There isn't one Republican on the county commission in my county.

So I can't really say what it's like in backwoods redneck places and trailer parks where Trump gets all his votes.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Common misconception on the “right to refuse services”. You can’t turn away a customer based on a shirt they’re wearing simply because you don’t agree with it. Private business or not.
Pretty sure you can refuse service for any reason other than protected class reasons.

Also pretty sure that you can't be charged with trespassing unless an employee has been delegated authority to remove somebody by the management.

Even then the cops will just show up and ask you to leave to defuse the situation. At that point in time if you refuse you will get a trespassing charge.

M

member 3289

Guy was an idiot for refusing to sell ththe vape juice to the Trump supporter, though

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Even though the employee is being a shitbag, the guy that is filming is tresspassing once he is asked to leave. He has no right to be there whatsoever. Just like the bakers can refuse to make a gayer than gayest cakes. Take your money somewhere else instead of being a bitch.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
"Under federal anti-discrimination laws, businesses can refuse service to any person for any reason, unless the business is discriminating against a protected class. At the national level, protected classes include: Race or color"

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Pretty sure you can refuse service for any reason other than protected class reasons.

Also pretty sure that you can't be charged with trespassing unless an employee has been delegated authority to remove somebody by the management.

Even then the cops will just show up and ask you to leave to defuse the situation. At that point in time if you refuse you will get a trespassing charge.
Yup. I got kicked out of a hotel once but the night manager couldn't really do shit so the punk ass one time just gave me a ride to another hotel accross the street instead of shooting me 300 times and planting a bag of spice on my corpse

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
"Under federal anti-discrimination laws, businesses can refuse service to any person for any reason, unless the business is discriminating against a protected class. At the national level, protected classes include: Race or color"
States decide on “protected classes” and most have political affiliation protected for instances like this.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
LOL @ that adult man having a fucking temper tantrum.

Black dude was just standing there like "What the fuck is going on?" haha. That was great.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
It's not uncommon. They can't have an actual conversation because they don't really know what they are mad at - they just know they are supposed to hate Trump and his supporters because that's what CNN told them to do. Having an actual conversation about policies with these sheep is next to impossible as they will shortly resort to screaming "RACIST!!!!" at the top of their lungs.

I don't even like Trump that much and I don't praise everything he does - but there is no middle ground with these libs. They are a very divisive group.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
they just know they are supposed to hate Trump and his supporter

Belobog @Belobog is a trump hating card-carrying communist. But we are BFFs.

Although I did recently get a bad haircut reminiscent of Ben Stiller "simple Jack" character in tropic thunder and his response was...."at least you now have the retarded haircut to match the Trump vote"

Lol these libs are out for blood.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
States decide on “protected classes” and most have political affiliation protected for instances like this.
That is new to me. I know race, religion, or nationality is considered protected under the civil rights act, political affiliation, not to my knowledge. There is no federal law protecting political views under a protected class.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
That is new to me. I know race, religion, or nationality is considered protected under the civil rights act, political affiliation, not to my knowledge. There is no federal law protecting political views under a protected class.
I know Cali for sure has it. Trying to finish up at work and don’t have time to check, but I think a few other states do as well.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Belobog @Belobog is a trump hating card-carrying communist. But we are BFFs.

Although I did recently get a bad haircut reminiscent of Ben Stiller "simple Jack" character in tropic thunder and his response was...."at least you now have the retarded haircut to match the Trump vote"

Lol these libs are out for blood.
Isn't that the guy who is trying to kill you via boiled steak in a bag?