Society So which one of you wouldn’t sell this man his vape juice?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Both guys were bitches imo.
Oh 100%

The clerk is a fucking baby. No different than a 2 year old having a tantrum in the grocery store because his mommy wouldn't buy him candy.

The Trump guy is a real life troll. Probably wears that gear just to see who he can antagonize. That doesn't make him a racist like the clerk accused him of being. But it's pretty safe to assume he might be an asshole.

The only decent human in the video was the black dude who was casually observing the altercation and minding his own business.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Oh 100%

The only decent human in the video was the black dude who was casually observing the altercation and minding his own business.
Yeah, he was just headed out for a pack of ciggies then straight back home to his baby mama and kid.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Yeah, he was just headed out for a pack of ciggies then straight back home to his baby mama and kid.
I have no idea what he was doing after the video.

I just know he was the only person in this video that wasn't acting a fool.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have no idea what he was doing after the video.

I just know he was the only person in this video that wasn't acting a fool.
Did the snowflake drop a hard R freaking out, calling the guy filming a racist?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Oh 100%

The clerk is a fucking baby. No different than a 2 year old having a tantrum in the grocery store because his mommy wouldn't buy him candy.

The Trump guy is a real life troll. Probably wears that gear just to see who he can antagonize. That doesn't make him a racist like the clerk accused him of being. But it's pretty safe to assume he might be an asshole.

anyone who gets that much joy out of causing that much anguish (justified anguish or not) is guaranteed to be a giant douchebag.