Lifestyle So who is on your fantasy F list?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Every good relationship needs this. A 'I love you, honey, but Scarlett Johansson wants to fuck my brains out, so, see you in a week". You know, the "if you have a chance to fuck them all night" you get a free pass with your significant other. Usually, this ranges between three and five in healthy relationships.

In my case, it's 3.

Me:
ScarJo
Alba
Alyssa Milano. Yes, even today.

Her:
Tom Hardy
Brad Pitt
GSP

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Salma Hayek

Christina Ricci

Asian woman from Marco Polo that kills the soldiers naked.

Stacy Dash

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
There are lots and lots of women who I'd love to plough. But top ones are:

Kate Beckinsale
Alba
Denise Richards

My missus like Channing Tatum. I also tease her about Will Smith but she denies it.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
And I'd scratch all 3 off my list for one of my former co-workers who I would walk through fire for, yet am forever friendzoned by.
*no pics*

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There are lots and lots of women who I'd love to plough. But top ones are:

Kate Beckinsale
Alba
Denise Richards

My missus like Channing Tatum. I also tease her about Will Smith but she denies it.
PLOUGH?!?!

I find this offensive to my fellow earth inhabiting women.

Shame on all you sexist pig dogs in this thread for objectifying women.

We should all go hookup with fat hogs so they don't get upset

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Every good relationship needs this. A 'I love you, honey, but Scarlett Johansson wants to fuck my brains out, so, see you in a week". You know, the "if you have a chance to fuck them all night" you get a free pass with your significant other. Usually, this ranges between three and five in healthy relationships.

In my case, it's 3.

Me:
ScarJo
Alba
Alyssa Milano. Yes, even today.

Her:
Tom Hardy
Brad Pitt
GSP
Tom Hardy is gay, bro.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I have too many to count, but my wife is into Andre Arlovski, Matt Brown, Idris Elba, and Benicio del Toro

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Lisa ann
Dianna Agron
Tiffany Van Soest
McKenzie Dern

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
There is nothing sexist about this thread. If I am in a bar and Alyssa Milano comes up to me and tells me she wants to blow me in the bathroom, I'm going to look at my girl, order her another glass of wine, and tell her I'll be back in 6 minutes.

Same thing if Tom Hardy was to f her brains out. We have established these things. it promotes a healthy relationship.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Stop trying to stir the pot fuckfaces and become part of the solution. The tit for tat does no one any good. Just keeps a constant shit stained cloud hanging over the forums. Use that energy to share content from here on social media. Got a Facebook page? Twitter? Instagram? Share some the content from here with your contacts and tell them to sign up here. Logging on here and posting is only one part of the equation in all this. The more we grow, the better for everyone IMO.