Lifestyle So who is on your fantasy F list?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
There is a huge difference between discussion of racism, sexism, etc and slinging slurs. The lines are becoming blurred.

Freedom of expression vs harmful intent, IMO. I don't think some know the difference. If those topics are off limits across the board then....I don't know what to say.
Agreed. I have learned a great deal from the people I disagreed with, even from Q @Qat :)

M

member 3289

Yep. And they will decide the intent of your posts...and deliver justice as they see fit.
They have to be the ones to decide the intent of your posts. That is part of their job.

Deliver justice as they see fit? Perhaps in some situations, but in most of them they're going to follow a general protocol afaik.

And don't bother replying, you're on ignore anyway. I'm just explaining for others to see.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
They have to be the ones to decide the intent of your posts. That is part of their job.

Deliver justice as they see fit? Perhaps in some situations, but in most of them they're going to follow a general protocol afaik.

And don't bother replying, you're on ignore anyway. I'm just explaining for others to see.
yep, it's their job alright. To determine my intentions and/or what I find offensive.

Some are better than others.

Last edited:

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Ill add Kay Adams to my list. Hotter than the sun, a Chicago girl, likes football. All day, or 5 minutes, whatever.