Society So, Why Are You Worried About Getting the Covid Vaccine?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
During this whole pandemic our local newspaper online edition has a "vaccine tracker" at the top of the website and constantly pushes COVID Cases/Deaths on the front page.

This weekend front and center was an article pushing "Vaccine Hesitancy could hurt Herd Immunity" ....

Not even a week later the J&J Vaccine is shut down across the US due to Blood Clots.

well no shit!....no wonder people are hesitant to get a non FDA approved rushed shot that a person can NOT sue the company for should their be side effects.

To top it off ....the News of the J&J Vaccine being shut down was not mentioned till the end of the day and was buried at the bottom of the page ....oh and that "Vaccine Tracker at the top of the page"? ..yeah...that magically disappeared.

It's pretty obvious there is an agenda going on here....

My advice... don't trust what they tell you in the media.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I’m not worried about it, I don’t think I need it and would happily be the last person in my country to get it. I also don’t really want it because it has been rushed out a bit too quickly for my taste. I will take it anyway when it’s my turn.

We do need to achieve herd immunity and everybody getting the virus isn’t a viable option.

I’ve lost family members and friends to this shitty virus, it has brought me to the brink of bankruptcy , I am as close to rock bottom as I have ever been. Burying your head in the sand isn’t going to work.

People claiming it isn’t real or that it isn’t dangerous can fuck off.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
lol damn Pfizer owns you now.

annual covid shots to fill their pockets
this is not good Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Enock-O-Lypse Now!
Doubt it'll stop there. They'll turn it into an annual thing, like the flu vax. Say what you will about big pharma, they're great at marketing.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Doubt it'll stop there. They'll turn it into an annual thing, like the flu vax. Say what you will about big pharma, they're great at marketing.
lol yeah that is what the article says bruv they want to make it every year. this isnt marketing this is a con job to sell vaccines every year and they are using fear and misinformation to do it .

from the article

"He also said it’s possible people will need to get vaccinated against the coronavirus annually."

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
lol yeah that is what the article says bruv they want to make it every year. this isnt marketing this is a con job to sell vaccines every year andbthey are using fear and misinformation to do it .
Ah ok. Haha, I didn't click the link, just read the headline saying you'll need a third dose...

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
People are dropping like flies from these poorly tested, and rushed to market, poisons. 3 dead in Australia this week and we've only done 800,000 vaccines so far. Lots of other people in hospital with allergic reactions.

I find it interesting to see the different narrative from the Government and the "scientists" when someone dies from the vaccine, compared to when someone dies from Covid.

If someone is recorded as dying from Covid, it does not matter what pre-existing illnesses they had, or how old they were, or whether they had tested positive for Covid. You could be in a fatal motorcycle accident and they might still add you to the Covid death toll.

In a nutshell, as much as possible has been done to increase the Covid death numbers and to make them seem as alarming as possible.

How many times did we hear someone say "just because it only effects a very small percentage who are mostly elderly, it's someone's parent and grandparent, and every life is sacred." This was the schtick that they'd hit us with whenever we questioned the need for lockdowns etc.

Now that the vaccines are killing a small percentage of people, the narrative completely changes when it comes to the cause of death.

In Australia a 48 year old woman received a vaccine a couple of days ago, soon after she developed blood clotting and heart problems, then she died. The Australian Government is telling us that they cannot be sure that it was connected to the vaccine because she was a diabetic and had 'other pre-existing illnesses'. The media reports all describe her as 'the diabetic woman who died after receiving the vaccine', and every inference possible is made in the articles, to suggest that her pre-existing condition is what killed her.

As for that "every life is sacred" schtick, well apparently that only applies when it's related to Covid. When people die from the vaccine the official response is "vaccines always kill a small percentage of people but it's for the greater good". And in Australia the Health Minister actually said "You have more chance of dying from Covid than from the vaccine, so get the vaccine".

So it would seem that on one hand, we have to shut down the entire country, and all remain prisoners in our homes just in case a 105 year old person in a nursing home who has stage 4 cancer and heart disease, catches Covid19. Yet on the other hand it doesn't matter when a percentage of vaccine recipients die shortly afterwards because apparently you have to break a few eggs if you want to make an omelette, and these deaths are "very, very rare". so no big deal, I guess..

You'd have to have a death wish if you willingly take this vaccine.

Last edited: