Society So, Why Are You Worried About Getting the Covid Vaccine?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
3 billion spent to have 4000 organizations disseminate your propaganda.

"jUsT tAkE tHe VaCcInE"

Q The New York Times, last week, came out with a story that Mississippi was having a hard time getting folks vaccinated. But it’s not just Mississippi; it’s a bunch of other rural states — Ohio, Oklahoma. They’re at 34 percent vaccination rate.

Even so, opening up vaccines to out-of-staters — I know we talked a little bit about before —

MS. PSAKI: Yeah.

Q — the preliminary steps — but has the White House been in touch with these governors to see what they can do now? Because, of course, this impacts herd immunity and the goals of the White House just to get these shots in arms.

MS. PSAKI: Well, there are a number of steps that we’ve taken in the recent weeks, including launching the Community Corps, which is our program to provide fact-based messages into the hands of local messengers.

So we’ve now — we’re now working with more than 4,000 organizations that have signed up so far across the country, including in a number of the states that you mentioned.

We’re also investing $3 billion to states and community-based organizations to strengthen vaccine confidence in the highest-risk and hardest-hit communities. And often, people think of that as just Black and brown communities, and that is not. As you’ve noted, that is also conservative communities, white evangelicals. It’s a range of communities around the country.

What we’ve found to be most effective is to work with these local organizations — so, faith-based organizations, community health organizations, civic leaders, and others who can really get this message deeply in communities.

We’ve also had a number of our members of our COVID team, from Dr. Fauci and Fran- — and Dr. Collins — participate — as an example — participate in a range of media interviews. You know, an example is Dr. Collins participated in “The 700 Club.” Dr. Nunez-Smith hosted a faith leaders roundtable. We’re also looking for — we’ve run PSAs on “The Deadliest Catch.” We’re engaged with NASCAR and Country Music TV.

M

member 3289

Mississippi was having a hard time getting folks vaccinated. But it’s not just Mississippi; it’s a bunch of other rural states — Ohio, Oklahoma. They’re at 34 percent vaccination rate.
Holy fuck do you know nothing about my country.

1. Ohio has the 7th-largest population in the country. It is not a rural state.

2. The entire country has a 29.6% cumulative vaccination rate. If a state has 34%, that's very good.

Just because a dumb reporter said it, it doesn't make you less dumb for posting it. You are using it to validate whatever retarded point you're failing to make.

You are a perfect example of why being educated by the internet and not by teachers in classrooms is problematic.

Last edited by a moderator:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

2. The entire country has a 29.6% cumulative vaccination rate. If a state has 34%, that's very good.

You are a perfect example of why being educated by the internet and not by teachers in classrooms is problematic.
He was quoting a press conference, not stating his opinion.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
really made me question everything about my reality.
gonna spend a lot of time watching youtube videos and see if I can make sense of it all.
I'd recommend the starting with the flat earth series. I lived my whole life thinking it was round. Is nothing real?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
really made me question everything about my reality.
gonna spend a lot of time watching youtube videos and see if I can make sense of it all.
We'll await your upcoming incoherent and topic-jumping linkspam with eagerness.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I'd recommend the starting with the flat earth series. I lived my whole life thinking it was round. Is nothing real?
Did you know that on the other side of the sun there is a second earth on the same orbit? We just can never see it.

But if you jump up far enough and stay put it will come to you!

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
M

member 3289

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Did you know that on the other side of the sun there is a second earth on the same orbit? We just can never see it.

But if you jump up far enough and stay put it will come to you!
Nice try, but everyone knows space is fake.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015

Just because a dumb reporter said it, it doesn't make you less dumb for posting it. You are using it to validate whatever retarded point you're failing to make.

Maybe realize it was about how the current administration bragged about giving 4000 companies 750k to spread their "take a vaccine message", and that afternoon a govt branch recommends pausing 2/5 types of vaccinea available.

This seems mildly appropriate now though.

No, just the way your body produces antigens.

What a surprise the guy who got banned from his highschool computers would back something that's akin to a Trojan horse in your body.
I wonder what enzyme activation coding they got wrong.

Does this push an investigation to everyone who's died within a couple of weeks of taking a covid vaccine?

Not likely.

Fun side note though, these guys sued the CDC over vaccines and autism, and won. They're pretty on the ball.