Society So why is it..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
The manic commander in chief gave me a maniacal look while coughing manically, until I beat him up maniacally.

Y'all crazy.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
The manic commander in chief gave me a maniacal look while coughing manically, until I beat him up maniacally.

Y'all crazy.
You want to start shit?

Turtles do not look like toads with shields in their backs. Sorry, that is stupid. ?

??

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
What the fuck are you all talking about?
How manic and maniac and their forms like maniacally and manically are actually different words with different meanings, although quite similar.

I wasn't aware of it until today and can only assume a manic maniac had that great idea.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
How manic and maniac and their forms like maniacally and manically are actually different words with different meanings, although quite similar.

I wasn't aware of it until today and can only assume a manic maniac had that great idea.
Hittin the pipe early today, eh?
Or is it late?

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021

unnamed (2).jpg

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

M

member 3289

English can be weird. It can be understood through tough, thorough thought, though.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
bad grammar and sentence structure are never effective.

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
Is this like read and lead rhyming and read and lead rhyme but read and lead don't rhyme and neither does read and lead?