Social media fitness people...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sleazy_Martinez

Jizzlobber
May 6, 2015
image.jpg
If steroids don't replace hard work then why are known steroid users so reluctant to acknowledge the use of steroids? See above for example. There's plenty more examples online. I'm not judging BUT I'm just more bothered by the glossing over of obvious/blatant steroid use.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
View attachment 5122
If steroids don't replace hard work then why are known steroid users so reluctant to acknowledge the use of steroids? See above for example. There's plenty more examples online. I'm not judging BUT I'm just more bothered by the glossing over of obvious/blatant steroid use.
Steroids absolutely won't replace good training and diet. Studies show that over a period (6 weeks?), men gained more muscle on steroids and not working out than those who worked out clean.

However, factor in that steroids bring unwanted side effects and you'll start needing more and more drugs to keep up. Anti estrogens, diuretics, PCT, fat burners etc.

You can make incredible gains without drugs that will surpass drugs alone. However, there is no denying that (intelligently) adding drugs to a training regime will drastically increase performance.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Mark Bell has openly admitted taking steroids or ped in the past in an interview with Omar isuf. Look it up on you tube. He's also been training for ever so it's not like he took roids and *poof* got swole jacked and started lifting serious weights.

Sleazy_Martinez

Jizzlobber
May 6, 2015
Mark Bell has openly admitted taking steroids or ped in the past in an interview with Omar isuf. Look it up on you tube. He's also been training for ever so it's not like he took roids and *poof* got swole jacked and started lifting serious weights.
That's my point. I know Mark Bell has openly admitted to using and I know he puts in the work. It's just that you'll see posts like "here's what I'm lifting", "look at this insane training schedule", "here's what I'm eating for lunch" and I'm not discounting those things, as they're all key elements but surely so is whatever course they're running? That's not specifically just aimed at Mark Bell btw, he's just an example.

Last edited:

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I wish all the hard bodies on social media and tv would admit it. Same as women getting a butt lift and saying it is from diets or squats but there are never any serious gym pics or gym time shown. Just POOF I got a fatty by dieting, the fat just shifted to my ass all on it's own

Sleazy_Martinez

Jizzlobber
May 6, 2015
I wish all the hard bodies on social media and tv would admit it. Same as women getting a butt lift and saying it is from diets or squats but there are never any serious gym pics or gym time shown. Just POOF I got a fatty by dieting, the fat just shifted to my ass all on it's own
But... But... What about their 15 second training montages on Instagram?

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I'm not on anything but my trt 100 mgs a week of test cyp. I have no issues with gear in fact Iove what it can do but I also love what I have achieved without it. Much different feeling of accomplishment.