General Social worker gets stabbed in the neck

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Crazy world. Tell your family you love them

Stabbed social worker fled to nearby cafe and collapsed after visiting patient

A man has appeared in court charged with murder after a social worker visiting a patient in Perth's southern suburbs was stabbed in the neck, fleeing to a nearby cafe before collapsing with serious neck injuries.

It is alleged the 50-year-old woman, named by police as Jacqueline Lynn Francis, was stabbed in the neck at a Rockingham unit on Saturday night.

She then sought help at a nearby Dome Cafe on Kent Street.

Cafe staff helped administer first-aid to Ms Francis before she was taken to Fiona Stanley Hospital, where she later died.

Homicide Squad detectives on Monday charged 37-year-old Shannon Scott Westerman Smith from Rockingham with one count of murder.

He appeared in Rockingham Magistrates Court that afternoon, where he confirmed he understood the charge against him.

Mr Smith was remanded to Graylands psychiatric hospital under a court order and will next appear in the Stirling Gardens Magistrates Court.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
This happened a while ago. Was huge news here.

I was actually raised in Rockingham and my family still live there. Typical Blue collar fringe-city area.

Pretty fucked thing to happen. Hope the killer doesn’t get a slap in the wrist due to his incapacities.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
He got stabbed in the ass and backed up to get stabbed 37 more times
Coming from the guy who voted for the Canadian Liberal party, I picture you dressed up in Trudeau's pride outfit while you type out this response.