[Society] Petition to make the dark theme the forum default

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

See title

• Total voters

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Scroll to the bottom of the page (any page). You'll see a drop down menu in the bottom left. Hit it, and select Dark - In Process. You'll like.
ah gotcha thanks

i do like it. at face value. it looks cooler. but i dunno. i think my eyes can see better with the yellow version

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
I think y'all might be right. I'm typing this fro bed in the middle of the night, so my pupils were probably huge. When I made the switch, I could feel them shrink

I liked the way it felt

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think it's a great option.
I'm keeping it on because migraines.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Voted against (or rather, that I'm a big meanie). Not enough contrast for my eyes between the text and background, at least with the current iteration of the stylesheet. Willing to look again when it's finished.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Voted against (or rather, that I'm a big meanie). Not enough contrast for my eyes between the text and background, at least with the current iteration of the stylesheet. Willing to look again when it's finished.
I thought that at first and reverted. But when I checked back a second time, I changed my mind for some reason..

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
This is one of the dumbest ideas I've seen.......if someone wants to change it to dark, then so be it.......but making it the default??????