Some of you asked for it - you got it

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This is your place to discuss all things Jiu Jitsu and Grappling. Hope you all enjoy it & grow this forum into a beast.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Sweet. I was hoping that a grappling sub-forum would appear as the site grew. I foresee spending a lot of time in here

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Still no dice. I get this:

Fatal error
: Out of memory (allocated 4456448) (tried to allocate 49152 bytes) in /home/themmaco/public_html/library/Dark/PostRating/EventListener.php on line 113

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Still no dice. I get this:

Fatal error
: Out of memory (allocated 4456448) (tried to allocate 49152 bytes) in /home/themmaco/public_html/library/Dark/PostRating/EventListener.php on line 113
Hey that could be from the upgrades we were doing the other day mentioned above. All should be working now. Please let me know and I'm always available my PM or leave a message in the help and feedback forum so we know what's going on. :)

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Hey that could be from the upgrades we were doing the other day mentioned above. All should be working now. Please let me know and I'm always available my PM or leave a message in the help and feedback forum so we know what's going on. :)
Same message is coming up for me, but I'll try it again after the next update tonight/tomorrow.

nrexposed

Jul 29, 2015
It is working fine for me right now. They posted that they were doing some work on the site earlier, that might have had something to do with your problem
It's working great today, but I have had a lot of issues with it.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Hey Wild @I Wild Each It could we get this renamed the "Grappling Forum"

I really feel like Jiu Jitsu, Sub Wrestling, Greco Roman- Freestyle Wrestling, Sambo, Judo, and Catch Wrestling all belong together under one roof. There's enough unnecessary division as it is. They might have different emphases but their spirits are all the same. As an aside, it would also help to grow this sub board by broadening the net of people who traffic it.