Someone should write a trailer script for this website

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
If someone has the skills to write a movie trailer script I will try to record it in my "movie trailer" voice.

You guys know how it goes. "In a world gone mad only one man has the balls to rise to the top, that man is.... and so on."

million ways it could be wrote, If I had the writing skills I would just come up with something myself but when it comes down to it I am not that funny... but I know some of you are!

So write something and tell me what movie voice style it should be read in and i will give it a shot.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
that's a funny idea. i can think of the guy who does the play by play recaps during the live threads. he's hilarious.
backoffwarchild..i think.

OhWhopDaChamp @MelE5150 has writing skills too. her's might get you an R rating though. :)

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
If someone has the skills to write a movie trailer script I will try to record it in my "movie trailer" voice.

You guys know how it goes. "In a world gone mad only one man has the balls to rise to the top, that man is.... and so on."

million ways it could be wrote, If I had the writing skills I would just come up with something myself but when it comes down to it I am not that funny... but I know some of you are!

So write something and tell me what movie voice style it should be read in and i will give it a shot.
In a world gone mad, only two men have the balls to rise to the top, they are I Wild Each It and his deviant partner Splinty.

Regardless of opposition/controversy from members, like the time Mr Wild had to change his name to Igargleamishmothballs for his transgressions against Mr Rothwell or the time both spammed all members endlessly.......or when members posted otherwise useless posts, Splinty kindly dropped a useful notification on them.......however,
both continue to persevere and keep us coming back to see what's next.

That's my take and I wrote this while one of my cats fucking keeps licking himself and distracting me.........

Please elaborate

Teen Gohan

TMMAC Top Team
Oct 19, 2015
In a forum gone mad, ruled by the evil tyrant Kirik, two men had decided enough was enough! No more bans, no more Cindy O BS, no more paid shills! Despite backlash and blowback I wild Each It and his partner (BEEP) Splinty worked valiantly to create a masterpiece known as Themmacommunity! Will it be a success? Stay tuned to find out!

Lol I suck.

Last edited:

He was no ordinary man...He was saddamhugevein the helmet smacker man...

Maybe not...