Society SOMEONE speaks truth to his people re: global plandemic NWO

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
I don't believe stuff like this at first glance. Especially right now when we are being flooded with fake news and propoganda. There was another site that was going viral not long ago that connected bill gates and the who, with efforts of microchip implants. Very plausible, but it came out that it was a fake site that Russians created it. I'll see if I can find it. It was well done and looked real. I'm guessing the purpose of stuff like this is to sow seeds of distrust of government. And of course, Americans are very sucseptible of this.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don't believe stuff like this at first glance. Especially right now when we are being flooded with fake news and propoganda. There was another site that was going viral not long ago that connected bill gates and the who, with efforts of microchip implants. Very plausible, but it came out that it was a fake site that Russians created it. I'll see if I can find it. It was well done and looked real. I'm guessing the purpose of stuff like this is to sow seeds of distrust of government. And of course, Americans are very sucseptible of this.
Rambo John J @Rambo John J Russia has gotten to you.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This has been reported by thousands of sources for months, since the beginning. I made a thread you were in months ago that hit on some of it, remember?
This is nothing more than a world body President announcing it.
The points he's said are irrefutable, readily available all over the place.
Again, the story is a country President announcing it.
Denying Gates motives and involvement is complete ignorance, in the literal meaning.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
This has been reported by thousands of sources for months, since the beginning. I made a thread you were in months ago that hit on some of it, remember?
This is nothing more than a world body President announcing it.
The points he's said are irrefutable, readily available all over the place.
Again, the story is a country President announcing it.
Denying Gates motives and involvement is complete ignorance, in the literal meaning.
All I'm saying is that I was duped before by some b.s. someone was passing around a site that looked real enough and come to find out it was made by Russians. Why would someone go thru the trouble of making a site like that, and it was well done mind you... With no returns on time invested? It is also common knowledge that countries like Russia and China spend a fortune on shit like this. Pretty sure the 5g and covid connection turned out to be Russian bullshit too. I did not swallow that one though.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Here's the fort detrick study reference

Two major Corona virus outbreaks had already occurred in almost become pandemics. The paper describes Future worries at the same but that it will eventually get it right.

Strangely the YouTube does not have the Rockefeller paper in the comment so if anybody could just post the Rockefeller paper that he supposedly referencing it would be nice to read it

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Two major Corona virus outbreaks had already occurred in almost become pandemics. The paper describes Future worries at the same but that it will eventually get it right.

Strangely the YouTube does not have the Rockefeller paper in the comment so if anybody could just post the Rockefeller paper that he supposedly referencing it would be nice to read it
The plot thickens.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015

You should Google it and see which websites are reporting it and go from there...

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The plot thickens.

I assumed it was because if you go to his Wikipedia page he is actually on record looking to get the covid19 vaccine As soon as possible

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015

There is a link to a PDF file in this link.

Rockefeller Foundation Paper published in 2010-‘Lockstep’

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You should Google it and see which websites are reporting it and go from there...
I have tried that but of course none of them actually have the Rockefeller paper that he is supposedly referencing and even typing in exact quotes from what he's saying doesn't pull up anything on Google

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have tried that but of course none of them actually have the Rockefeller paper that he is supposedly referencing and even typing in exact quotes from what he's saying doesn't pull up anything on Google
Try duck duck go or fire up the onion browser.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Plus there is this from 3 weeks ago.

President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has urged Ghanaians to comply more seriously with the measures adopted to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus in the country.

In his latest nationwide televised address on the fight against the virus on Sunday evening, Akufo-Addo lamented the way some Ghanaians were flouting the measures put in place to fight the pandemic.

“The large majority of us continue to adhere to the protocols. Unfortunately, some do not; others have slackened, and an unacceptably significant number have refused to obey them all together,” the president said.

“In such an atmosphere, if we do not take care, the virus will continue to spread, which will lead to intolerable pressure on our health facilities and caregivers. Each one of us must be part of the fight to stop the spread of the virus,” he said.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Lots of buzzwords within that is a red flag to me. Not saying none of it is true, but it's written in such a way imo that gets the CTer juices flowing in me. That and it's a complete takeover of the world in 40 or so pages.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Can anyone on computer open that PDF and where they link back to the Rockefeller copy and paste the direct link to the Rockefeller paper here so I know I'm giving the original from the Rockefeller website copy and paste the direct link to the Rockefeller paper here so I know I'm giving the original from the Rockefeller website

On mobile I can't do anything but click the hyperlink and I can't tell where it's coming from

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Can anyone on computer open that PDF and where they link back to the Rockefeller copy and paste the direct link to the Rockefeller paper here so I know I'm giving the original from the Rockefeller website copy and paste the direct link to the Rockefeller paper here so I know I'm giving the original from the Rockefeller website

On mobile I can't do anything but click the hyperlink and I can't tell where it's coming from

That is please click this

And then give me the link that is there back to the Rockefeller original

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Page 18/54
begins the scenario in question. If you view the top introduction you see that this entire document is actually just them running through war game planning for future threats that have almost come true in the past.
There's no advocacy and it's only one scenario of many.
they do not espouse a top-down central government control but instead talk about how it would naturally come from a pandemic followed by civil unrest because it would become too controlling and suppressive of entrepreneurial spirit and other things.

I question the reading comprehension of whoever made the fake Ghana president. This is not an advocacy document

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Page 18/54
begins the scenario in question. If you view the top introduction you see that this entire document is actually just them running through war game planning for future threats that have almost come true in the past.
There's no advocacy and it's only one scenario of many.
they do not espouse a top-down central government control but instead talk about how it would naturally come from a pandemic followed by civil unrest because it would become too controlling and suppressive of entrepreneurial spirit and other things.

I question the reading comprehension of whoever made the fake Ghana president. This is not an advocacy document
I don't think people understand what war games are.