Society SOMEONE speaks truth to his people re: global plandemic NWO

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The plot thickens.

Thanks for that correction ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude

Not sure who this cat is.
Smells like a double reverse negative anti-anti disinformation false flag intel Q -anon micro mini macro massive psy-op.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Or just dumb if they told us their true plan.
That is not uncommon

Many false flags were plans that were known about years before they went into effect, many had drills or live exercises practicing them...sometimes as the real false flag occurred. Operation Northwoods anyone?(declassified 1997)

Lock Step wasn't and hasn't been a secret. Many have spoken of it and discussed it even before covid hit the scene. It being removed from websites and censored on search engines should tell you something. Whitney Webb will lay out a timeline that will make your head spin about documented "plandemic" type drills/plans/exersizes.

Am I saying I know for sure this is completely scripted and planned? No
Should we just pretend that isn't a possibility? No

Last edited:

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I miss you Shinkicker @Shinkicker.
You hold a special place in my heart.
During that WW title fight, every demonic footstomp I thought about you, and how those should've been gentlemanly shin kicks.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I don't believe stuff like this at first glance. Especially right now when we are being flooded with fake news and propoganda. There was another site that was going viral not long ago that connected bill gates and the who, with efforts of microchip implants. Very plausible, but it came out that it was a fake site that Russians created it. I'll see if I can find it. It was well done and looked real. I'm guessing the purpose of stuff like this is to sow seeds of distrust of government. And of course, Americans are very sucseptible of this.

1594672381227.png

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I miss you Shinkicker @Shinkicker.
You hold a special place in my heart.
During that WW title fight, every demonic footstomp I thought about you, and how those should've been gentlemanly shin kicks.
When the call comes I'll be ready. Just remember, even though I'm the medic, Save me a gun. My backpack stays ready.

Also, I'm good at reading maps. And I always come in 2nd on Fortnite without one shot being fired from my gun (I'm great at hiding). And I have the best guns because I'm good at finding things (looting after people die).

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
When the call comes I'll be ready. Just remember, even though I'm the medic, Save me a gun. My backpack stays ready.

Also, I'm good at reading maps. And I always come in 2nd on Fortnite without one shot being fired from my gun (I'm great at hiding). And I have the best guns because I'm good at finding things (looting after people die).
You and sparkuri @sparkuri can be in my end of the world militia.