General Song is kinda gay but you like it anyway

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
This shit song hit #1 in New Zealand.

Maynard from Tool used to be in this band. He's actually the one saying "Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin" in the song you posted.

Their original name was Green Jellö and they got sued by Jell-O for trademark infringement.

Metallica sued these guys too for "borrowing" the Enter Sandman riff on one of their songs (Electric Harley House of Love)

Goofballs.
Somewhere in storage, I have the original “Jello” spelling version on CD. From before they had to change the cover and name and re-release after they got sued by Jell-o.

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
This shit song hit #1 in New Zealand.

Maynard from Tool used to be in this band. He's actually the one saying "Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin" in the song you posted.

Their original name was Green Jellö and they got sued by Jell-O for trademark infringement.

Metallica sued these guys too for "borrowing" the Enter Sandman riff on one of their songs (Electric Harley House of Love)

Goofballs.
Adam Jones and Tom Morello are from my general area.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Somewhere in storage, I have the original “Jello” spelling version on CD. From before they had to change the cover and name and re-release after they got sued by Jell-o.
Might be worth some $$$

And by $$$....I mean $3

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
This thread has already given me AIDS, so I may as well spread the bug around.

I like a few Black Metal songs, which is genuinely the most camp, queer thing ever invented by man.

Bunch of Nordic fruits frolicking around a forrest dressed and painted like imbeciles while singing like people with down syndrome and emphysema about complete nonsense. I feel like what Arianny must feel like after being the port-a-potty at an Arab party after listening to it.

None of the standard pop shit posted in this thread compares.