General Song Knokke 47 or

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
whatever his name is, is a welcher and should be banned.

We made a bet about two months ago on the Champions league and since I won he was supposed to stay as Schlongsucker5000. Instead, the day after I win he decides to change his name to whatever it is now.

He’s constantly talking shit to other people and the fact that he welched here shows how much of a fucktard and a liar he is.

My lawyers recommended that I sue him for damages and I’m hiring an assassin to cut his dick off.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
whatever his name is, is a welcher and should be banned.

We made a bet about two months ago on the Champions league and since I won he was supposed to stay as Schlongsucker5000. Instead, the day after I win he decides to change his name to whatever it is now.

He’s constantly talking shit to other people and the fact that he welched here shows how much of a fucktard and a liar he is.

My lawyers recommended that I sue him for damages and I’m hiring an assassin to cut his dick off.
Were you not warned about this from Splinty @Splinty? I think he has had the same thing happen to him with shortdick2.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You didn’t forget. You welched and now you’re backtracking.

You’re worse than Rambo for being a fag.
Listen, I make bets with lots of important and powerful people, I can't be expected to remember every little bet I make with cockaroaches like you.

So shut up.

And Splinty will change it

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What?
No. You can be known as a welcher for 30 days and then try to make it right on your own. I'm not going to cover yet another bet you welched on like you did with me.
It don't bother me. In fact I'm gonna taunt him about it every day. I win again, gayboys!

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
What?
No. You can be known as a welcher for 30 days and then try to make it right on your own. I'm not going to cover yet another bet you welched on like you did with me.