Source; Anderson Silva failed additional drug test in relation to UFC 183

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
http://mmajunkie.com/2015/02/sources...medium=twitter

The twisting and turning of the Anderson Silva failed drug test saga continues. Multiple sources close to the situation on Wednesday confirmed to MMAjunkie that Silva failed a second drug test in relation to UFC 183. The sources spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the matter.

That test was administered on Jan. 9 and was considered an out-of-competition screening. The former middleweight champion, however, passed a Jan. 19 test for human growth-hormone, as well as performance-enhancing drugs.

The date of Silva’s second failed test is not yet known, and an open-records request made by MMAjunkie has not yet been answered by the state of Nevada.

:popcorn2:

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Wow! I'm guessing this was his B sample also testing positive.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Hmmm, my guess is a high testosterone level to go along with the Masteron. Curious of the when and what though.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
John Morgan @MMAjunkieJohn Separate test. As of yesterday, Silva camp hadn’t even asked for B sample to be tested, according to NSAC.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I Wild Each It;n18520 said:
John Morgan @MMAjunkieJohn Separate test. As of yesterday, Silva camp hadn’t even asked for B sample to be tested, according to NSAC.

uh ohhh

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
This is not a shock, he obviously didn't cycle off properly and lol at all the people on the other site laughing their asses off because he passed for hgh hahah as if he was vindicated or something. Silva juiced end of story. Do I think he has been doing it his whole career, I don't know or care because I have been around gear most of my life and athletes on gear so I think they are all on some thing Unless they prove otherwise lol.

Rico_Cutler

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
The results were broke by an anonymous source... Sounds like UFC and commission were trying to sweep this one under the rug.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
dude cycled wrong. amazing how many people these tests are getting.

none of these guys will get fired though. small fine and they fight again with a better cycle.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
lookoutawhale;n18607 said:
dude cycled wrong. amazing how many people these tests are getting.

none of these guys will get fired though. small fine and they fight again with a better cycle.
i actually think he cycled perfect. if it wasn't for ooc, he was clean on fight night. out of comp is the way to go. it's hard to be on that tiger blood when you don't know when a test is coming. even the cream is risky.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
ministry of silly walks;n18625 said:
i actually think he cycled perfect. if it wasn't for ooc, he was clean on fight night. out of comp is the way to go. it's hard to be on that tiger blood when you don't know when a test is coming. even the cream is risky.
great point! Silva was cycling to beat the tests on fight night but didn't factor in the out of competition testing.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Random Douche;n18763 said:
Anderson trying to gain illegal advantages? "Ees normal", as the UG would say...

daym! i remember seeing that. it was soo blatant. Roids + grease = no one can defend

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
lookoutawhale;n18838 said:
great point! Silva was cycling to beat the tests on fight night but didn't factor in the out of competition testing.
right, and why would he be worried about ooc? when the ufc was in charge, they didn't test the big names. silva wasn't out of comp tested for his two past title fights. that's fucking crazy!

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
its weird that so many of these cheaters always thank god after their wins like they are all about the truth.

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

[h=2]UFC 183: Anderson Silva refuses to wear Reebok, won't pass sponsorship 'lie' onto his fans[/h]
go against the company line and you fail tests????