Sci/Tech Space Launch Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That's what you get for choosing faggy Florida.

Why wasn't this at Vandenberg?

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Saturday 3:22 pm EDT is when they'll retry
Why the weird times? It was 4.33pm today, delayed till 3.22pm Saturday.

Actually, whilst typing that, I remembered that they are trying to dock with the ISS, so they launch at a time when it's in the prime position for a rendezvous.

Ignore my question :)

M

member 3289

Why the weird times? It was 4.33pm today, delayed till 3.22pm Saturday.

Actually, whilst typing that, I remembered that they are trying to dock with the ISS, so they launch at a time when it's in the prime position for a rendezvous.

Ignore my question :)
Yeah weather 10 minutes after the scheduled launch today would have been ok but they couldn't do that just because they wouldn't be able to link up with the ISS

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Thank god because I definitely fell asleep watching the live stream and would have missed it.

M

member 3289

As long as I dont get a hate crime for beating up a guido
Lol I know this kid with Italian ancestry from like 4 generations ago. Still looks like a Guido though. He used to work construction in Miami and all the Cubans would start speaking Spanish with him without even questioning it. He would just stand there with a stupid look on his face until they realized he was a gringo

T

The Big Guy

Lol I know this kid with Italian ancestry from like 4 generations ago. Still looks like a Guido though. He used to work construction in Miami and all the Cubans would start speaking Spanish with him without even questioning it. He would just stand there with a stupid look on his face until they realized he was a gringo
Why did you guys break up?