Speaking of q and a's

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
have been invited to a vip event at Leicester Tigers rugby tomorrow......part of the day involves a q and a session with the players.......just started laughing thinking I would like to have Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse along for this one.........

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I believe this would be something hilarious to do.....I offered myself up for one after sgotwalks @sgotwalks wanted to hear more about me fighting a silverback gorilla

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I am more interested in the member Q&A's than the mma related ones lol.

I bet Splinty @Splinty would be a good Q&A. I suspect he is into s&m and has some interesting tales.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Once again my wife asks me "why do you have that look on your face?" And again I have to say it is this forum.....and the face is very close to my avatar.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Leicester Tigers? boo wrong team dude!

Brother, I have no allegiance.....my wife asked me to go, I told her to take her boyfriend and she still wanted me to go.....and I get to do the q and a....maybe I'll video it so you can all laugh at my questions before I get that uncomfortable sportscenter moment when "idiot pisses off player and room clears"

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Me old fruit, it's a facking farce...........She doesn't have a boyfriend ( well, at least none I'm aware of :cool:, well maybe she does but she better keep that shi- quiet cause I'm a fuc-ing tough dude :) who will talk you out of any fight you want to start with me....

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Me old fruit, it's a facking farce...........She doesn't have a boyfriend ( well, at least none I'm aware of :cool:, well maybe she does but she better keep that shi- quiet cause I'm a fuc-ing tough dude :) who will talk you out of any fight you want to start with me....
To qualify this, meant "I'll,talk shi- but run like a mother- fuc-er, I'm quick"